Colleges?

Nikita

Just another curiosity of mine from my fellow Fishlore members!

My question is, what college did you attend? What did you Major and Minor in?

I am going to be attending the University of Washington this coming semester for a double major in German and Spanish

Geoff

I went to Susquehanna University in Central Pennsylvania and majored in Political Science.

Junne

I went to a community college - started out in legal studies, became a paralegal and then decided it wasn't for me.
A few years later, I regrouped and went to a private college in San Jose, CA and majored in Computer aided graphics design.

Irony is, I never fulfilled my degree and instead went in to wholesale travel and then more recently, a homemaker and mom to my 8 yr old son.

JeffK

I went to the University of Scranton in Northeast PA majoring in Secondary Education (Math).

Geoff

I went to the University of Scranton in Northeast PA majoring in Secondary Education (Math).

One of my closest and oldest friends (since we were 3) went to the Univ. of Scranton.

Nikita

I went to Susquehanna University in Central Pennsylvania and majored in Political Science.
I've great things from that college!

I went to a community college - started out in legal studies, became a paralegal and then decided it wasn't for me.
A few years later, I regrouped and went to a private college in San Jose, CA and majored in Computer aided graphics design.

Irony is, I never fulfilled my degree and instead went in to wholesale travel and then more recently, a homemaker and mom to my 8 yr old son.
That's cool Can you still do Graphic Design?

Nice

Junne

That's cool Can you still do Graphic Design?

Yes, I post process all my photographs but I really like taking several pictures I took and combining them in to one, adding in scenery/s, doing cloud/lightening scenes
All things photoshop

FishyDMD

I studied biology at St. Vincent College in southwestern PA. From there, I went to dental school at Temple University in Philadelphia.

Nikita

Yes, I post process all my photographs but I really like taking several pictures I took and combining them in to one, adding in scenery/s, doing cloud/lightening scenes
All things photoshop

That's awesome! Do you use CS5?

I studied biology at St. Vincent College in southwestern PA. From there, I went to dental school at Temple University in Philadelphia.

Awesome, man!

Junne

That's awesome! Do you use CS5?

Yes

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Forum Runner

renthus

I'm actually starting at Connecticut College in about a month and a half. Unfortunately, they're the reason why I'm stuck with a 12g... technically I'm over the limit by 2 gallons and I'm stuck hoping nobody notices

Nikita

I'm actually starting at Connecticut College in about a month and a half. Unfortunately, they're the reason why I'm stuck with a 12g... technically I'm over the limit by 2 gallons and I'm stuck hoping nobody notices

Ah I see! I'm sure the college deans will not know the difference between a 10G and a 12G

shelleyd2008

Currently attending the University of Phoenix (online) to try and obtain my MS in Accounting.

MeganS

I graduated in 2012 from the University of Kentucky with a **** in Biology, minor in Spanish. I start my second year of medical school at the same university in August.

Nikita

Currently attending the University of Phoenix (online) to try and obtain my MS in Accounting.

That's awesome

I graduated in 2012 from the University of Kentucky with a **** in Biology, minor in Spanish. I start my second year of medical school at the same university in August.

Wow! Awesome!

Ksuvet

Kansas State University - Veterinary Medicine

Nikita

Kansas State University - Veterinary Medicine

I considered applying there, but they didn't have my major

Lyfeoffishing

Currently Broward College getting my biology AA will be done soon!!!

But FAU in the fall to start my PhD in marine biology!!!! Can't wait! (One of the main reasons for me starting my tanks)

Nikita

Currently Broward College getting my biology AA will be done soon!!!

But FAU in the fall to start my PhD in marine biology!!!! Can't wait! (One of the main reasons for me starting my tanks)

That's awesome! I thought about Marine Biology for sometime, but I would have to travel way to far from home for that.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Sorg67
Replies
Views
StarGirl
Replies
Views
tiktaalik
  • Question
Replies