College! Past, Present, Future, Or None | Page 3

Discussion in 'Our Other Interests' started by SM1199, May 11, 2019.

1. ystrout

ystroutWell Known MemberMember

I was nervous about moving out and all the freedom honestly. After like 3 days, those nerves settled and I loved it.

High school sucked haha. I don't know anyone who liked it. I absolutely loved college. I loved what I studied, loved earning my own money and paying my own way, and had some of the best times of my life.

2. Crispii

CrispiiWell Known MemberMember

Junior year was a rough year for me and there was a lot of drama in my Senior year. Fortunately, I didn't witness any drama in college, yet.

3. ystrout

If you're pretty social and go out a lot, you will. But who cares! Just ignore it and live your own life! Once you put yourself first and really just write off people that don't matter, life gets a lot easier.

4. Crispii

Aquariums and fishkeeping is my number one priority. School would be my second one. ;)

5. ystrout

Lol same! I got into aquariums about 4 years ago with a 20 gallon right when I graduated. 3 additional tanks and a scuba diving hobby that feeds into aquariums, fish have become a huge part of my life! I love them haha.

6. MaximumRide14

MaximumRide14Well Known MemberMember

I'm a sophomore in high school. Can't wait until I get to college, but then I'll be stuck in debt. I'm trying to get most of my pre-reqs done in high school so I can apply to accelerated veterinary school programs.
    (I'm procrastinating for my quiz tomorrow by looking on Fishlore haha)

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  7. Crispii

And I recently got a 90 gallon aquarium and I'm still in college. ;)

8. OP
    OP
    SM1199

SM1199Well Known MemberMember

I'm completely acquainted with the requirements of non-profit loan forgiveness, so yes, I do acknowledge these facts. I know many people who have done it, specifically in the career I'm aiming for, without issue. From what I've heard, the trick is you need to stay in constant contact with the forgiveness program throughout the whole ten years. Ask ahead of time if your non-profit position qualifies, and always send in your proof of loan payments. All of the people I've talked to weren't denied when they were in this same career and checked if it qualified ahead of time.