Coffee Mug in Tank?

Lego2Theos

I think I read here in a post earlier in the month it would be OK to put a coffee mug in a fish tank. I am thinking of adding a coffee mug into my betta tank at some point. I have a plain white one I would like to add. Do you think this would be safe?

SWilkins

If it is ceramic and sealed with a glaze it should not be a problem. That would be kind of like the ornaments you get for your tank IMO.

Shawnie

SWilkins said:
If it is ceramic and sealed with a glaze it should not be a problem. That would be kind of like the ornaments you get for your tank IMO.
+2

Lego2Theos

Cool. It is for my 5 Gallon that is on my desk in my kitchen. I have a teeny tiny coffee cup like 1 inch and a regular size one almost exactly the same. I was going to put the big one in one its side as a cave and just use the other as a decoration. I thought that might be a cute idea since in is a kitchen tank. Now I can have my morning coffee with "Flick"

Alessa

That is a really cute idea.

SWilkins

That is a good idea. I had a set of little coffee mugs around here somewhere and I was wondering what to do with them. You are giving me new ideas for a cute aquascape.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom