132.jpg

133.jpg

135.jpg

5.5 gallon
20+ guppy fry
pics later

capekate
Re: codys tank

Very nice 20 gallon set up! and your guppies are beautiful!! ;D Love the bamboo curved fence you have there too, very kewl! ;D
~ kate

Cody

thank you...fish do not like getting ther pictures taken ...I wish I could of got more pics with the fish in them..well ill add new ones here and ther obiviously...camrea batterys charging now lol

COBettaCouple

yea, they look great.. and I think you have to sneak up on the fish and catch pics of them.

Cody

ill go for it lol

Tom

Looks great. I only have one question, what is the lettuce on in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd pic?
Tom

Cody

ahh I'm not sure ill have to ask my mom...I just remember one day when I was tring to construct something she pulled tha out of some wehar...its nice it has a base on the bottom so it stays down and a little bit of a notch on the top..it works very nice for pretty much anything...illl tell you once I find out..

Tom

ahh I'm not sure ill have to ask my mom...I just remember one day when I was tring to construct something she pulled tha out of some wehar...its nice it has a base on the bottom so it stays down and a little bit of a notch on the top..it works very nice for pretty much anything...illl tell you once I find out..
Alright.
Tom

Cody
Re: codys tank updated 8/25

sorry she didnt knwo what it was ethier I don't think she bought it...it works great though

capekate

great photo of your oto! ;D Nice close up...

Stradius011

Nice setup!

lilsoccakid

tanks are lookin good

Cody
Re: codys tank updated 10/17

my 5.5 is boring...I want to get my big tanks perfect first thast just for my gupps fry anyways

Cody
Re: codys tank updated 8/28

new pics of my 55 gallon still alittle cloudy but looks much better

Gwenz

cool! loving the background in the 55gall... course I would say that as I have the same one! lol. great tanks tho!

I love the guppie in the 5th pic in the 20gall. looks just like mine! he was the only one like it in the store so I had to get him!

Gwenz

Cody

he is so atractive.....I can't wait to decorate my 55 gallon more. it just getting started

Cody
new pictures of my 55

Cody
hey some new 55 gallon pictures..comment please..I want to had more dainos and harlequins but my bloodfins don't like my quins somtimes and always pick on the little ones so I need big ones to have any change but I love the dainos

Cody
more new fish...new pics soon

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Cody
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Lexi03
Replies
Views