codys tank 11/8

Peterpiper
Wow! what a great looking tank! you can see how much work has gone into it. well done!

COBettaCouple
great job on the tanks!

Cody
thanks there will be some new ones soon...ill have new pics on soon...I have a bambo plant in there now and I adjusted some things....I had some ready to put on here.but I had to re bilud my computer so I have to load them back on and edit them and what not

ill have a lot of new pictures soon...the 20 gallon is all fry...I had a major water qaultiy probelm about two months ago and its finally clearing up and the fry all survied ..and my 55 gallon is re aragned alittle

Wolfgang8810
lol the piece at the far left of your 55 is what I have in my 56 gallon just backwards

Rbacchiega
by the looks of one of your females you're going to have a lot more guppy fry soon.. Keep up the good work Cody!

Cody
new pics

Angela_96
Pretty tanks!!

Cody
its to bad that my shrimp are really my only fish that let me get good pics of them

Skyline
Haha I have the same problem here, my fish always move wayy to fast so I get blurry pics...My camera need to be completely still, what I do to correct this though is shoot with flash and close up macro view which helps for those fishy close-ups.

Cody
yeah I know what you mean actually. the only thing about the flash is I hate how it makes the backround look from reflecting off the tank

Skyline
Yep I get what you mean as well, and nice post # of 666 hahaha, anyway I enjoy your bamboo shrimp pictures they are beautiful, your tank also looks very nice.

Cody
yes welll two of them are very nice looking and another one is paler and has a much different patter. to it . like the back strip is has a browner tint and it has a horizontal strip above its tail..its the one pictured first

Cody
I will have new pictures on here soon I didnt realize how old they were my tank is very different now

molliemom3
oh cody I long to have a beautiful tank like yours.

Cody
sorry for there being no pictures. they were older pictures, and my tanks have gotten face lifts since then, some time with in the next few days I will try to find time to take care of this

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Cody
Replies
Views
MommaWilde
Replies
Views
coralbandit
Replies
Views