Funny Cod

AsleepInYorkshire

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Once upon a time there were two very good friends who lived at the bottom of the sea. Christian and his friend were two of the most devoted friends swimming together in the ocean. One day as they played and frolicked together they stopped to talk. Christian asked his friend if he enjoyed being a prawn. His friend replied he would sooner be a huge big shark and then he wouldn't have to worry about being eaten.

Christian being a devoted friend said he knew of a mysterious fish cod who could make wishes come true and they should swim to the North Sea to find him. The two friends set off in search of cod. They searched for months until one day they stumbled upon the big fish cod. Cod looked down upon them eerily. "What do you want" he asked. Christian asked if he could make wishes come true. "I can" he said. "Well" said "Christian, "can you turn my friend into a shark so he doesn't get eaten?".

The waters glimmered and cod doubled up as his tortured face strained. Christian turned around and there before his very eyes was his friend, not a prawn anymore, a huge shark.

For a small moment they looked at each other. Then Christian ran for life. His friend couldn't understand why he ran away. He went to Christians home. Christian refused to come out and play. "You'll eat me" he said. His friend was upset and swam away.

For months he swam around in the sea looking for new friends. Every time he approached them to make friends they all ran away. So he decided to look for cod again. He swam to the North Sea and after weeks of looking he found him.

"What now?" cod boomed. "I miss my friend. He thinks I will eat him. Can you turn me into a prawn like before?"

The water glimmered. It shimmered and glistened. And within a flash he was back to his old self. He was jubilant.

He swam as fast as he could back to Christians house. He knocked on the door very gently.

"Who is it?" said Christian. "It's me your best friend Christian".

"Nooooo, nooooo, go away you'll eat me".

"No I won't"

"Yes you will"

"No Christian I won't"

"You will, I know you will"

"No I won't ... I found Cod and I'm a prawn again Christian"

AiYn'U

Fishproblem

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I paused our tv show to read this aloud to my unwilling girlfriend. she groaned audibly for quite some time at the punchline. thanks for the laugh!

OP
AsleepInYorkshire

AsleepInYorkshire

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Fishproblem said:
I paused our tv show to read this aloud to my unwilling girlfriend. she groaned audibly for quite some time at the punchline. thanks for the laugh!
They won't get any better :rolleyes:

Anyway I have really good news for insomniacs ... only 23 sleeps to Christmas

I'll get my coat

AiYn'U

New Threads