Cobalt goby?

JJBriant

Hello all, I have a 37 gallon aquarium with an aquaclear 50 and a sponge filter rated for up to 75 gallons. It has 9 zebra danios, 2 male guppies, 3 honey gourami, and 2 Apistogramma borelli. I’m interested in putting in a cobalt goby but I’m not sure if it would be okay. I can’t find much info on them. If not a goby would anyone have any oddball fish I could put in? My water is 0, 0, and in between 10-15 ppm nitrate. Tank is at 76 degrees Fahrenheit. Ph is 7.2

Feohw

You mean cobalt blue goby - Stiphodon semoni? They need a mature tank with a good supply of algae and biofilm for them to live off of. They also come from areas of high flow and appreciate a good amount of it in their tank. So I recommend them for people that don't mind some algae in their tanks and have some good flow and oxygen levels too.

Other oddballs include banjo catfish, whiptail catfish, glass catfish, hatchetfish. Plenty more too.

JJBriant

You mean cobalt blue goby - Stiphodon semoni? They need a mature tank with a good supply of algae and biofilm for them to live off of. They also come from areas of high flow and appreciate a good amount of it in their tank. So I recommend them for people that don't mind some algae in their tanks and have some good flow and oxygen levels too.
Other oddballs include banjo catfish, whiptail catfish, glass catfish, hatchetfish. Plenty more too.
Yes that’s what I’m talking about thank you!

JJBriant

I ended up ordering a banded ctentopoma or however you spell it

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Bezzzzzy24
Replies
Views
JJBriant
Replies
Views
JJBriant