Cobalt Aquatics fish food

1. gourami88 Member Member

A friend gave me a can of brand new, unopened cobalt aquatics flake food and I was wondering if Cobalt Aquatics is a good brand.

2. Landozer18 Well Known Member Member

Never ever heard of it! check the expiry date first!

3. gourami88 Member Member

It won't expire for some time, and it has never been opened.

Here are the ingredients:
    SALMON FISH MEAL, WHEAT FLOUR, DEHULLED SOYBEAN MEAL, BREWERS YEAST, CORN STARCH, FREEZE DRIED PLANKTON, FREEZE DRIED KRILL, DRY SPIRULINA ALGAE, DRIED YEAST, NATURAL ASTAXANTHIN, LECITHIN, FISH OIL, VITAMIN A ACETATE, VITAMIN D-3 SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN B1 SUPPLEMENT, VITAMIN B-12 SUPPLEMENT, BIOTIN, DRIED BRINE SHRIMP. DRIED KELP, BETA GLUCAN, SPRAY DRIED EGG, GARLIC POWDER, EARTHWORM POWDER, L-AS- CORBYL-2-POLYPHOSPHATE (SOURCE OF STABILIZED VITAMIN C), CALCIUM CARBONATE, VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT, D1 CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, NIACIN, D BIOTIN, RIBOFLAVIN, THIAMINE MONOITRATE, MENADIONE SUSIUM BISULFITE COMPLEX, PURIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, FOLIC ACID, DRIED BACILLUS SUBTILIS FERMENTATION PRODUCT, DRIED BACILLUS LICHENIFORMIS FERMENTATION PRODUCT, METHIONINE, NATURAL COLORING

4. lorabell Well Known Member Member

MY LFS got a ton of that in as samples....of course they gave me some to try.....Im one of their regular customers....lol....Ive used the tropical version first.....my fish have gone CRAZY for it......every fish I own likes it......since trying it out Ive purchassed their shrimp pellets, and cichlid formulas....my discus love it also. Ive basicly been feeding it ever since and because of that my store is using it on their stock as the staple food. Im waiting for a pellet to come out for the cichlids also. As far as Im concerened its a :happy0034: food!!!!!!

5. Landozer18 Well Known Member Member

all you can do is try it if the expirey is a ways away

6. amyamy22 Initiate Member

I have been using the past few months on my cichlids. Not only do they love them, their color is beautiful. I would recommend to anyone.