Coastal Ga Newbie

ChristheFishMan71

Hey y’all! I want to go ahead and introduce myself. I’ve been into fish tanks for about 5 months now and love every part of it. My love for the water and fish has been a lifelong passion. As an avid fisherman and somebody who grew up around water, I’ve always had a love for aquatic life.

The hobby has exploded from my first 10 gallon tank which housed my black mollies to the several tanks I now have:

One 55 with 3 Blue Zebra Angels, 3 German Rams, 1 Bolivian, 3 JulI Corys, and a Pleco.
One 55 with 2 Pictus Cats, 2 Bala Sharks, and 2 Red-Tailed Sharks.
One 36 with a gaggle of Black Mollys, 2 Sunburst Platys, 2 White Mollys, and 1 Angel
And finally a 150 that I’m wanting to turn into an Oscar/Large/Predator Species Tank

I’m Very excited to join this forum and get in touch with people who share my passion for the hobby and learn as much as I can. Hopefullly I even be able to meet some people in the area.

Coradee

Welcome to Fishlore, I see you’ve contracted Mts (multiple tank syndrome) very quickly, I’m afraid it’s incurable as many of us have found, enjoy the forum

ChristheFishMan71

Welcome to Fishlore, I see you’ve contracted Mts (multiple tank syndrome) very quickly, I’m afraid it’s incurable as many of us have found, enjoy the forum
Haha you’re definitely right there. Its incredible how quickly they start popping up everywhere.

Latest Aquarium Threads

Top Bottom