Co-Author Articles

AcornTheBetta

Hi all!
I think that there should be a feature so that you can make a specific forum member a co-author of an article so that you can both work on it and publish it together. Thanks for considering my suggestion!

AggressiveAquatics

I like that idea but I don’t even know how to make an article in the first place lol

NevermindIgnoreMe

I like that idea, especially since it would show two more experienced member agree on a helpful tip, so as to provide more credibility. It could also show different facets of certain things/alternative ideas.

BettasAreSuperior

There is one person who can make this possible.... Mike ! :D Also, I agree with this idea of yours AcornTheBetta .

mimo91088

NevermindIgnoreMe said:
I like that idea, especially since it would show two more experienced member agree on a helpful tip, so as to provide more credibility. It could also show different facets of certain things/alternative ideas.
Goldfish article dream team. Let's do this bud!

NevermindIgnoreMe

Lucy

AcornTheBetta said:
Hi all!
I think that there should be a feature so that you can make a specific forum member a co-author of an article so that you can both work on it and publish it together. Thanks for considering my suggestion!
H!
There isn't any reason why members cannot work on an article together. It would be up to them on how they communicate.

richiep

We did something similar to what you're suggesting with a disease template for shrimp.
I got permission to do the template then opened it up to shrimpers for important questions to ask in the template regarding diseases, I left it open for two weeks and had a great response, we then between us picked out the most important bits to be added, then itsEmma put it all together and I had the privilege of posting it after mods approval,
So this type of thing dose work
AcornTheBetta I think you want to kick this one off and best of luck

Top Bottom