Clueless On What Ferts To Get

Status
Not open for further replies.

New2this

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I have a 14g Biocube that I am making into a planted tank. Trying to make a carpet with dwarf hair, among other plants I might pick up on the way. I have a co2 that I am nervous on setting. Never messed with one before. Accidentally bought the co2 kit a size to big. ( Up to 30g)
Any fert I should get to help plants blossom?

Inactive User

Well Known Member
Reaction score
NilocG Thrive should be fine as the macro and micros are structured according to the needs of EI dosing. Can also pair water column dosing with Osmocote DIY root tabs for substrate fertilisation.

If wanting to tailor individual nutrient doses, then use dry salts (e.g. potassium nitrate, monopotassium phosphate and a micro mix).

More info can be found in the sticky guide for ferts.

New2this

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
@ Minnowette , Thanks, I will study what you said first then get more info on What you said..

PonzLL - Water Source?.....UUhhhhhhh...
Sorry?

New2this

Reaction score
Experience
3 years
@ Minnowette , Thanks, I will study what you said first then get more info on What you said..

PonzLL - Water Source?.....UUhhhhhhh...
Sorry?

Boostr

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
You can try Aquarium Co-OP Easy Green, and throw in some Seachem Excel and Potasium. Seems to work well for me, but then again I don't have injected Co2.

Fahn

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
When you say the CO2 kit is too large, what do you mean? Are you using inline injection or a diffuser disc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Advertisement

Dream Tank Type?

• Freshwater

Votes: 34 70.8%
  • Saltwater

Votes: 17 35.4%

Top Bottom