Clownfishs

Discussion in 'Clownfish' started by Deonfish, Apr 18, 2018.

1. D

Deonfish New Member Member

I've had my clowns for about 7 months now and they both are about an inch- inch 1/2, they both host a bubble anemone. I just want to know if they are healthy because they have been the same size for a while now. Are they going to remain the same size and just be good friends or will they eventually fight on who gets to be a lady??

2. D

DutchAquarium Well Known Member Member

How big is the aquarium, what species, and 7 months isn't very long for a fish to grow full size to.

3. OP
    OP
    D

Deonfish New Member Member

50 gal and just a pair of snowflakes. I'm not trying to be impatient or anything, I just want to make sure that their ok. Their still the same size and one doesn't really stand out from the other and its been a while. But they eat like triggers tho

4. Jesterrace

Jesterrace Well Known Member Member

If they have healthy appetites then it's generally a sign that they are doing well. Snowflakes generally max out around 3-3.5 inches but to my knowledge clownfish aren't fast growers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice