Clownfish Help! PLEASE ANSWER! How Do I

1. ViridiosExotics Member Member

:;dk I'm new to Marine Fish and would like to know if these fish could go together in a 33 Gallon Aquarium?

x1 Flame Dwarf Angel:
    x1 Clownfish (Please recomend one!):
    x1 Purple Firefish Goby:
    x1 Blood Red Fire Shrimp:

P.S
    How hard are Sea Stars to keep?

:;dk

2. ViridiosExotics Member Member

:;swls I'm new to Marine Fish and would like to know if these fish could go together in a 33 Gallon Aquarium?

x1 Flame Dwarf Angel:
    x1 Clownfish (Please recomend one!):
    x1 Purple Firefish Goby:
    x1 Blood Red Fire Shrimp:

P.S
    How hard are Sea Stars to keep?

3. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

welcome to fishlore!!!

but holy smokes!!!! I thought something was wrong seriously with your clownie...im glad thats not the case :p

im sure one of our salty members will be along to help out...good luck!

EDIT" ive combined your posts....duplicate threads arent needed... ...it confuses the members that offer advice...we dont have as many salty members so give them time to log on and see your posts :) TY

4. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

That should work fine IMO, as long as your tank is at least 3 feet long. Angels are very active and need a 3 foot tank IMO. For your clownfish, stick to one of the smaller, less aggressive species like ocellaris or percula. I'd suggest adding the firefish first, then the clown, then the angel. You'll want to add the most timid fish (your firefish) first. A fire shrimp is a cool addition and you may even catch it cleaning your fish sometime. My fire shrimp and half black angel are buddies and the angel really likes to be cleaned.

What kind of sea star are you considering? All belong in mature tanks, but some are easier to keep than others. Some of the sifting stars tend to do poorly in captivity, as they run out of food and then starve.

5. nemo addict Well Known Member Member

if your talking uk gallons then yes they would be fine,, for the clown i would buy a common clown as they are tank bred and more hardy, sea stars vary dependant on which type you want , if you see one you like research it first as they can eat fish and corals ,,