Clown scared of anemone

StellaWinchester

My sister has a Marron clown and today she got it a anemone but she scared of it (I know it can host clowns because it was at the store) and I was wondering if there was anyway to get it to
move in ?

StellaWinchester

It's a 60 reef tank and umm idk my sister got it but it was hosting Marron clowns (like the 1 she has) at the pet store

NicksFishTanks

My sister has a Marron clown and today she got it a anemone but she scared of it (I know it can host clowns because it was at the store) and I was wondering if there was anyway to get it to
move in ?
It could take as long as they need sometimes it takes minutes, days, weeks, or even months for them to move into the anemone. I don’t know of anyway to encourage them to move in.

saltwater60

It could take as long as they need sometimes it takes minutes, days, weeks, or even months for them to move into the anemone. I don’t know of anyway to encourage them to move in.
Agreed but first before this is even considered you need to make sure they are compatible with each other. Likely if it was hosting a maroon in the fish store it will host one in her tank. Not always though.

coralbandit

Tape a picture [in color]of a clownfish hosting in a anemone to the tank ..
For real ..

jeremyeureka

20200430_123121.jpg
Nibbling on new anemone's tenticles

saltwater60

That anemone does not look well. Does it inflate or does it always look like that? What kind of anemone is it?

jeremyeureka

That anemone does not look well. Does it inflate or does it always look like that? What kind of anemone is it?

It's just new to the tank so it's still acclimating. It inflates at night. Rainbow bubble tip.

saltwater60

That’s what I thought it was. Could just be the picture but looks pretty bleached out and deflated.
Did the anemone die from the post in December since you say this is a new anemone?

jeremyeureka

I'm curious about the anemone posted in December that's why i replied to this thread.

saltwater60

I'm curious about the anemone posted in December that's why i replied to this thread.
Sorry I didn’t even look back to realize you weren’t the OP.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Diannajasper01
Replies
Views
Jesterrace
  • Question
Replies
Views
kanzekatores