Clown pleco finally made to the other side of tank!!!!

Plecolover4477

Hey fishlore hope everyone is doing well.I just wanted to share nothing to serious,and surprisingly my clown pleco has been making rare appearances... .I was looking at my tank a lil while ago and seen this guy on other side of the tank in a pleco cave just chilling out.I wonder sometimes if he's still alive, because I hardly see him.Hes looking real plump i don't make sure he gets his veggies along with wafers,and there is algae in the tank.He has his own territory so seeing him in the other side was kinda cool.

Attachments

• 20210818_163517.jpg
    20210818_163517.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 20210818_163547.jpg
    20210818_163547.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 29

DoubleDutch

Nice, does it wood as.well? And do you feed protein as well.?

Marlene327

I have the same cave for my clown pleco, and like you, very rarely see him! I know he's in there! But in the morning when lights come on, he's usually outside and has to sneak back in, that's the only sighting I get! I use a long tweezer and put a shrimp pellet in the cave for him and enjoy watching him work on that.

Glad yours is getting out more and you get to see him! Shy little guys! I call mine Chubby Bubby! lol

Plecolover4477

Nice, does it wood as.well? And do you feed protein as well.?
Yes there is driftwood and I see him rasping away on it also...and for protein I drop some Northfin bug bites in the tank for him
I have the same cave for my clown pleco, and like you, very rarely see him! I know he's in there! But in the morning when lights come on, he's usually outside and has to sneak back in, that's the only sighting I get! I use a long tweezer and put a shrimp pellet in the cave for him and enjoy watching him work on that.

Glad yours is getting out more and you get to see him! Shy little guys! I call mine Chubby Bubby! lol
I drop a wafer for him at night but I have some buenos aires tetras in my tank also ,and they always seem to go after it also.

Marlene327

Yes there is driftwood and I see him rasping away on it also...and for protein I drop some Northfin bug bites in the tank for him

I drop a wafer for him at night but I have some buenos aires tetras in my tank also ,and they always seem to go after it also.
Would they go into the cave for it, if you shoved it in there?

Plecolover4477

I can try that

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
ButtercuptheOranda
Replies
Views
WrenUK
Replies
Views
DoubleDutch