Clown pics... ;D ..

david

Valued Member
Reaction score
hi there everyone ..just letting people know that ive updated my albums in the tropical fish picture gallery..i was just wondering if anyone with clown loaches could post some pics as i luv clowns and would like to see different pics of other peoples clowns..also if anyone can get the movie ive posted in the gallery to work could you please let me know..then i could put a new movie in each week if anyone is interested ..i like moving pictures better than still ones..
thanx ;D ..

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Your clowns are darling. Went to take you some pics of mine and they are asleep snuggled to gether in their cave. Maybe later
Carol

david

Valued Member
Reaction score
thanx for the great feedback people ;D ..i know somtimes it is hard to get good pics of clowns if they are hiding,ive seen a pic of your clowns before butterfly they make mine look like dwarfs ..have they gotten any bigger..?hope mine will get that big. .by the way nobody said if the movie worked for them or not.. :-X . it would be good if somone could let me know if it works or not... it works for me but i dont know if anyone else can get it to work yet..I look forward to seeing your clowns butterfly.. .. thanx again for the nice comments..

hopesmom

Valued Member
Reaction score
oh yeah! the movie works good! Hope and I watched it over and over...meant to tell you! Thanks!
Denise

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I couldn't watch the movie > I needed to have a quicktime player and my system won't support it I'm still running windows 98
Carol

boff

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi David ,i got your video to work and its relay good ,videos are defiantly better, and i would love to see some more ,ime going to try some of my own.When we were saying about videos before you said you were limited to the size of it .boff ;D

david

Valued Member
Reaction score
hi everyone ..cool glad you all enjoyed it..i will change it today..yeah boff you can only put so much memory (KBs) into the gallery before you exeed the limit alocated to each member..so i will just keep changing the video as you cant keep the old one there as well because of the limit on kbs.. :-X ..last time i had to delete all my photos to get some videos on there..anyway im of to change it now.. thanx again ..

sorry to here you cant get it to work butterfly :-\ ..and i hope that you can get some videos posted as well boff,always good to see other peoples fishies in action.let me know if you post some..the video i just changed to is an older video,but i will take some more new ones tonight after work..i just got a baby gold spot pleco (Glyptoperichthys Joselimaianus) so maybe i will try to get a good video of the newest arrival to my tank..
thanx again ..

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The Gold spots are absolutely gorgeous. I really envy you such a beautiful pleco. Here is some info if your interested
Carol

david

Valued Member
Reaction score
thanx butterfly ..i really wanted a rhino pleco,but couldnt find 1 anywhere..i liked the look of the gold spot and the guy at the lfs said that it doesnt get much bigger than 8 inches.. :-\ im not sure about this,ive seen some websites that say it gets up to 14 inches while others say that 8 inches is as big as it gets.. :-\ :-\ ..who do i believe?? i only wanted a smaller type of pleco,thats why i was looking for a rhino after seeing pics of yours..(cool looking fishie)..does anyone know how big a gold spot plec actully grows to ??? ? i got home last night and they were nowhere to be seen so i didnt get any pics of them.. as soon as they come out of hiding i will post a pic or 2..i say "they" because i got 2 of them,because i thought they only get to 8 inches...now im not to sure..
thanx again

ok i got a pic but ya gota be quick while there out and about..not the best pics but all i can get for now..

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I think I'm in love!! They are so beautiful!! I think they do get large but you've got time to let them grow and see. Who knows in a couple of years when they get big you may have a bigger tank
Carol

boff

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I think they grow to 10 inches,how big is it know because he will properly grow fast ,your pics all ways come out so good i will have to get a new camera then i will post some .

david

Valued Member
Reaction score
hi everyone ..well i finaly took a new video i posted it just then,also got a few different pics of the tank at night..im finding it hard to get a good photo of the gold spots,i think they are still a bit shy and still getting used to there new home.. boff at the momment they are about 1 - 1.5 inches,still just babys..thanx hopesmom and boff i try my best to get good photos but i have to take about 20 to get 2 or 3 good ones. thats the beauty of digital camaras,if you dont like the pics then you just delete them and try and get some more..glad you like my gold spots butterfly but i dont think i will get a bigger tank in the future :-\ i`ve just got enough room for the one i have..but maybe a 75 gallon in the lounge room would look nice if it comes to that ;D ...lol.fish keeping can get expensive.hopfully you are right boff and they dont get any bigger than 10 inches,a lot of different web sites have different information for the same fish.. ??? so i will just have to wait and see..im thinking fish at feeding time would be quite interesting.. so next time i feed them i will try to get a video then..

thanx again everyone ;D ..

boff

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I see you have some more plants when they get bigger they will look good .Having trouble with videos keeps saying theres an error i think its the format of the video so will try again .Heres a pic of my biggest clown loach sleeping.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Didn't it scare you to death the first time it did that?? Mine do that too and they know what they are doing too
Carol

hopesmom

Valued Member
Reaction score
he wouldn't get any sleep at my house! I'd be forever tapping him to see if he was dead or not! lol!!! that is so funny!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom