Clown Loach

Discussion in 'Clown Loach' started by KingD, Jul 8, 2015.

1. KingD

KingD Fishlore VIP Member

I just wanted to know how much clown loaches that are about 2-3 inches long would cost?

2. Claire Bear

Claire Bear Well Known Member Member

For a group of 6, which would be a good group they can range in price. I would compare but buy them at least two inches but not too big. They grow really fast, so they would be three inches in no time.

3. OP
    OP
    KingD

Thats the thing, I have 2 of them that I want to rehome because I don't have proper living conditions for them once they're bigger and I'd like to sell them, I'm just not sure what they would go for

4. Claire Bear

Claire Bear Well Known Member Member

Oh, good luck with that-not sure what prices would be in NY but you could always rehome them. You wouldn't make money but they would probably be better off.

5. OP
    OP
    KingD

Yea if I cant find them a home within a week or so, Im just going to donate them to my LFS

6. Redshark1

Redshark1 Well Known Member Member

Why not politely ask for store credit. Clown Loaches sell well and they might be happy to give you some goods (e.g. some food) that you can use. They are running a business and can't do anyone favours but they may be reasonable and appreciate your continued custom.

7. OP
    OP
    KingD

Thats the thing, I've done business with them before (donated a 9 inch common pleco, and 3 red ear slider turtles to them) and both times I was there, I asked if we could work out some sort of deal but the gentlemen didnt want to. If I can't find them a suitable home soon, I'll most likely donate them as well. I'd prefer they got a suitable home rather than get something out of it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice