Clown Loach growing like a weed

1. Janmitch22 Member Member

So, I got one of my little fish about three weeks ago. I rescued it from a Wal-Mart tank because I'm a sucker like that. It ate a lot, but I just figured it was hungry after being in Wal-Mart. My, how it has grown! A few weeks ago it was my little piggy and now, as I was looking at the tank, it's looking hefty. The two biggest clowns seem to realize this guy's potential because they don't push him away when it is feeding time. They can't catch him, anyway. He isn't quite the size of the smallest of the big ones, but he'll get there within a month, I know it.

2. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Yes it doesn't take long for the to become pigs! One of my clowns name is Boss Hogg and he looks like it too ;D Glad their doing so well.
    CArol

3. Janmitch22 Member Member

Binky is almost as big as Piggy. When I bought him he was half Piggy's size. Am I doing something right? I'd like to think so because he's growing, but is he growing too fast or...? Piggy and Dummy definitely didn't grow this quickly.

4. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

I think your doing something right ;) They seem to grow ans individually as we do. when I bought my 2 Clowns the were about 1-1/2 inches long. Now one is definately bigger and they both eat anyting you want to feed them then act pathetic when you stop. :D
    Carol