Cloudy water each morning

ErichB
Bruinfishkeeper1
How long does it take to go away and do you have live plants (if so do you add ferts)
Also try adding some Activated Carbon do suck anything that's in there (remember that stuff only works for a month

AggressiveAquatics
I’m assuming this is a saltwater tank because you mentioned live rock. Is it every or if and dies it clear up by mid-day? Are you turning the filter off at night?

ErichB
No live plants. Will certainly try the carbon. The cloudiness lasts only about an hour after lights on. Protein skimmers always on
AggressiveAquatics said:
I’m assuming this is a saltwater tank because you mentioned live rock. Is it every or if and dies it clear up by mid-day? Are you turning the filter off at night?
Yep, saltwater. It’s there pretty much all day. I keep the protein skimmer and circulating pump on all the time. Only live rock (Berlin system). Don’t use canister filter anymore. Should I?
ErichB said:
No live plants. Will certainly try the carbon. The cloudiness lasts only about an hour after lights on. Protein skimmers always on

Yep, saltwater. It’s there pretty much every day in the AM, lasts 1-2 hours after lights on. I keep the protein skimmer and circulating pump on all the time. Only live rock (Berlin system). Don’t use canister filter anymore. Should I?

Top Bottom