Cloud's Tanks Of The Aquarium Variety

CloudTheFluffy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I want to be like all the cool kids and have a thread about my tank.
To start off with I got a new addition! His/her name is Goldie and his a quarter sized angel baby. There's some aggression with him and the other angels and the white skirts are being mean too so I think he's going into my empty 20g to grow a bit.
I'll give him a night (Because I'm a sick sleepy boi) to see if they will accept him if not then he has to going into the 20g until he puts on some size.

Attachments

CloudTheFluffy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
King o´ Angelfish said:
Here is my "Goldie!"
What a cutie! I'm not good at updating regularly but I try lol. Goldie has been accepted with little chasing now. My adult female angel looks like she is pairing up with another angel in the tank but I don't think he's quite mature yet. I'll post pictures later

CloudTheFluffy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Just got back from a school trip to Montreal. The bubbler was off all three days and I think that everybody is suffering from a lack of oxygen. It's on now and I'm trying to do a water change but I'm having some trouble with faucet and water temp.

CloudTheFluffy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Everyone's okay now and I found a kuhli loach in the fiter! I have no idea how he didn't get squished! he looked scraped up but was otherwise fine. I hope he's going to be alright.
On a happier note I'm going to the lfs tomorrow to stock some final editions to the 65g and stock my empty 20g so that's always a fun time. There supposed to have some yellow long fin BN plecos there and they better still have some when I get there! They only label plecos when there "special" and I can't tell a common from a BN baby or any other pleco unless it's super obvious. I'm having troubles with the camera on my phone so I don't know if I can get pictures of anybody.

CloudTheFluffy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
All right finally updating this: Went to the LFS and got 6 x-ray tetras, 3 more cories, 6 black kuhli loaches all for the 65g and a betta fish and a tri of guppies for the 20g. Betta was mean to the guppy boy so he was moved over for now. Both guppy girls are already preggers so it's okay . Got some NLS flake food and more sinking pellets. They were all out of bug bites sadly. Need to order a new heater for he 20g as its sitting at 76 and a new filter because one on the 65 gave up.
No pictures until after school and if my phone behaves.

CloudTheFluffy

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Updating this finally still not good at updates *-*. So having some tank troubles cloudy water, dead fish babies, etc. And my school laptop broke and I thankfully still got a new one even though the school year is almost over so it's easier for me to post again. I need to get a blue tooth keyboard because I just can't use a phone keyboard XD. Going to go make a huge thread asking a bunch of questions soon so that's fun...

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom