Closed thread?

Justthreehermitcrabs

Hello!
I often use other pet forums like this and I’m pretty new to fish lore.
My most recent one was closed by a moderator within a few hours, what exactly does that mean? Was it closed because it violated a guideline or replies where no longer needed? (I could not find an answer to this in the forum guidelines or rules so hopefully I didn’t miss something). In the other forums I use this does not happen so I’m just a bit confused.
Any answers are appreciated! I’m still trying to figure out this forum and I hope I didn’t do something wrong within my 2nd or 3rd post!
thank you!

LeoDiaz

The last post by the moderator gave you the answer to why she close it...

“Hi, if you have issues with a particular store then I would suggest you go back to that store & speak to the manager, that way he will know of your concerns & be able to address them.
No further responses here are necessary so thread closed”-the last post on your previous thread

Justthreehermitcrabs

Hm that hasn’t shown up for me yet, I’ll try reloading it again. I feel horrible if my post went against a rule, my apologies.

mattgirl

Hm that hasn’t shown up for me yet, I’ll try reloading it again. I feel horrible if my post went against a rule, my apologies.
You really didn't do anything wrong. I am not a mod but do understand why that thread was closed. If left open it could have turned into a store bashing thread and the mods try to keep that from happening.

BTW: Welcome to Fishlore

Justthreehermitcrabs

You really didn't do anything wrong. I am not a mod but do understand why that thread was closed. If left open it could have turned into a store bashing thread and the mods try to keep that from happening.

BTW: Welcome to Fishlore

That’s good to know! Yes I certainly didn’t want to store bash.
thank you!

jdhef

I can't say it any better that mattgirl did.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Tigursevin79
Replies
Views
Lisamrvt
Replies
Views
April R
Replies
Views