[closed] Free New Life Spectrum Betta Food

midna

I ordered this new life spectrum betta formula food a few weeks ago and my betta refuses to eat it. it's a good high quality betta pellet food that's supposed to enhance colours and i'm sure most bettas will eat it. idk what my betta's problem is.

opened it exactly one week ago and only used 2 pellets. there's still a bajillion left. this stuff will probably last two bettas' lifetimes. I swear I didn't poison it or anything.

i'll give it to someone for free, just let me know if you want it. I'll ship to the continental united states only using regular usps mail.

Sarah73

You should keep it when you get another beta! Just put it in the freezer so it will last. Some betas are picky eaters while sometimes the pellets just can't fit into there mouths. It happens

Repolie

Yeah save it for another betta, it's high quality pellets and maybe a different betta will eat them. Or like go to petstores and feed them to the little poor fellas.

Sarah73

Repolie said:
Yeah save it for another betta, it's high quality pellets and maybe a different betta will eat them. Or like go to petstores and feed them to the little poor fellas.
That would be a great idea! But that can also cloud there tiny cup up even more which would kill them.

Repolie

Sarah73 said:
That would be a great idea! But that can also cloud there tiny cup up even more which would kill them.
I heard that some petstores starve their bettas. Especially all the horror stories about Walmart bettas. Lighten up their day with better tasting food.

Pescado_Verde

Sounds to me like somebody needs to add an entry to the "How Did I Spend So Much" thread.

midna

i'm not planning on getting another betta until this one dies, which hopefully won't be for a while (fingers crossed lol). I could freeze it, but I figure i'd just give it to someone else instead. I was thinking about donating it to a pet store or lfs but I don't know if they'll take something that's used.

just got an offer via dm, so imma go ahead and give it to them. thanks for the advice guys

Sarah73

Repolie said:
I heard that some petstores starve their bettas. Especially all the horror stories about Walmart bettas. Lighten up their day with better tasting food.
Wish Wal-Mart would shut down there fish buying. Plus some betas don't usually get a water change done until a few days.

midna

being a vigilante betta feeder sounds tempting... I still have plenty of fluval bug bites.

Pescado_Verde said:
Sounds to me like somebody needs to add an entry to the "How Did I Spend So Much" thread.
I already did!!! hahaha. I just calculated everything last night and so far i've spent $340 on just this one betta.

Repolie

midna said:
being a vigilante betta feeder sounds tempting... I still have plenty of fluval bug bites.

I already did!!! hahaha. I just calculated everything last night and so far i've spent $340 on just this one betta.
DO IT! JUST DO IT!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom