Cll_petsupplies On Ebay

1. Bearwithfish

Bearwithfish Valued Member Member

Ok I normally do not write a recommendation. EVER.

However, this seller is pretty good and they certainly take care of the issue right away. I ordered 2 sponge filters from them and one was damaged in shipping. I sent them a picture of the damage and offered to return the broken one and they said no need and shipped me a replacement before they even emailed me back.

I know a lot of there products are super inexpensive imports but for a beginner or someone trying to grow quickly, these folks are great!!

I just ordered an air pump from them and will likely continue to use them.

2. mattgirl

mattgirl Well Known Member Member

I have been buying from them for a couple of years now. Their customer service is top notch and you can't beat their prices on most of what they sell. They are my go to supplier for sponge filters. The last time I bought some I got 8 dual sponge filters for less than $15.00. I have enough sponges to last me for a very long time. :)

My last order from them included a package of 20 airline valves. I only received 10. They wanted a photo. I told then that yes, I could send them a photo but it wouldn't prove that I only received 10. I did ask them to check their records and they would see that I have been a long time customer and up to now everything has been perfect. They told me they didn't need a photo and refunded me half the price I paid for them. That is good customer service.

I do try to help them out by recommending them to other folks. They are just that good.