Cleaning my room

1. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

I bought a bunch of cat litter (hey, 200 lb of Tidy Cats for $35! Can you blame me??) and needed to clear a space for it in the garage, so I figured I'd continue my cleaning streak to my bedroom (I swear, my room collects stuff from the whole house!). Well, it's going great, and I'm getting a lot done. A lot of nothing, that is :rolleyes: Check out my "cleaning" LOL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And how can you blame me when I have this view from my bed??

[​IMG]

Yep. "Cleaning" :)

2. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Oh good, my helper is here LOL

[​IMG]

3. Micaela13 Well Known Member Member

hahahahaha that totally sounds like me lol. and ill just lay on my floor staring into my shrimp tank forever not even touching my room. the tanks are just so relaxing!!

4. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

It's certainly better than cleaning! Though my room does look like it's exploded fish stuff and early-start birthday and Christmas presents.... LOL

Alright, I'm doin' it! If I'm not back in a half hour, send in the search dogs! My bed eats things, and I often wonder if I'm not next.... LOL I should be ok if I don't reach too far under there :;ufo :;bmu

5. Micaela13 Well Known Member Member

haha dont end up getting distracted again lol and definitely dont let your bed eat you :;jaws

6. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

Dude, I find things that got lost on the other side of the house under there! I seriously have no idea how that even happens lol

7. Micaela13 Well Known Member Member

Hahaha I know how you feel, sounds like my sisters bed. It looks all clean but as soon as you lift the covers up there is stuff everywhere!! Like she's hoarding things under there!!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

8. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

We're pretty sure there's a black hole that opens up randomly somewhere in the house, sucks stuff up, and then spits it out under my bed LOL

9. Micaela13 Well Known Member Member

Haha

10. Akari_32 Fishlore Legend Member

The good news is, I came it alive! The bad news is, I'm not done -_- couldn't really get going much last night and kept messing with stuff I found, so I didn't get much done LOL Maybe tonight will be better :p

11. Micaela13 Well Known Member Member

Hahaha I know how you feel :p