Clayton built a bubble nest!!

1. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

Its still small, but im so happy :) this means he is happy and almost recovered :) I am so proud of him :)

2. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

Wow... when I think of where he was a couple weeks ago this is wonderful news!

3. redlessi Well Known Member Member

Tony I am sooooo happy for you and Clayton. Its probably the new girl thats got him going:;laughing

4. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

:party0011: Go Clayton! :party0011: Go Clayton!

5. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

yeah! he is one fighting boy :) at his age he's still going strong :)

He is very active though, i think i might get a divider for the 10g to keep him even more entertained. His girl's tank next to his side of the divider, on the other side of the divider another male, and outside of the tank (next to it) will be another tank with that guy's girlfriend :) I might pick up a filter on my way home from work tomorrow :)

6. uprightandlocked Well Known Member Member

That is great news! Congratulations to you and Clayton!

7. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

thanks!

8. click Well Known Member Member

pics or it didn't happen:photo:

9. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

LOL sorry! maybe tomorrow!

10. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

lol! +1 I'm glad he's feeling so much better!

11. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

you're beaing naughty! You keep asking for pics! :nono:

If you've cycled fishless then i know you are patient :D so... patience :D

Sometime with all that is going on tomorrow i will find the time to post pics hahhaa

12. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

Patience? >:D I used TSS in my first few tanks. :;bb :giggle:

I'm just glad your special betta boy is doing so well! :)

13. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

I just took some videos and pitures for you :) You have to be PATIENT (>:D) at least untill tomorrow night so i can upload them for you. I did an update/photoshoot/ tank tours of each fish for you as well :) Plus, i put on my baby's favourite music in the video :) I narrated... i apologize, i just got carried away taking videos and speaking :giggle:

14. hooxeii Well Known Member Member

Congrats!!!!

15. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

TY!!!

oh, and in the video, you can see how evil he really is, he tried to bite me 3 times through the glass... :giggle:

16. Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

Awww, congrats Tony, that's amazing news. (I don't mean to hijack, but I know you wished Mars well when I mentioned to you he was acting similar to Clayton recently. I moved him to his very own tank at my boyfriend's house, which decided to revert to a mini cycle. Then last night 2 days after his move, he is furiously building a bubble nest, It's all he does apparently. So MY fish has unchosen me and is more happy with Paul than me, gutted!!!)
    I'm so glad about Clayton, I was really worried and can't wait for the pics. Just like I couldn't wait for my first fishless cycle to complete lol (Great analogy btw :clapping:)

17. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Tony.:;hi2 I'm sorry did I miss the photos?:giggle:(just teasing you)
    I'm glad to hear things are improving Tony! I'll be looking forward to your updates!
    Ken:animal0028:

18. Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

Lol Ken, remember we are waiting for your pics too of the new addition!!!
    It can be a race, first one with pics wins!!

19. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

TY everyone! LOL mars is a bad boy :giggle:

Ken.... im kinda like you, LOL it would take me forever to get pics :)

Tigerfishy: SO not fair! he's got a digital and i've got a mobile :nono:

20. Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

sowwy Tonee :-[

But good news, if you get them up first you still win lol, he has to wait for his to arrive!! :;banaman