Clash Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWheeler

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I was told of something called the "battle royal"....and that the hunger games basically ripped off the story from it (to which I told the person to be quiet lol) but is this along those lines or? Never really heard of it.

AWheeler

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Since I don't know you I will not rush to judgement then, and might even actually check it out if you say it is better. The person who told me about it wasn't a person that I trust with good books/movies if you know what I mean

Sprogladite

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I play it. level 10, arena 10, dont have a "best" card as such but commons are all lvl 11, rares all lvl 8 and epics all lvl 5. Really liking the new clan battles i still prefer clash of clans though lol

OP
Zerologist

Zerologist

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
I play it. level 10, arena 10, dont have a "best" card as such but commons are all lvl 11, rares all lvl 8 and epics all lvl 5. Really liking the new clan battles i still prefer clash of clans though lol
After your clan chest maybe you could join our clan?

Andrew2003

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I used to play it. I'm in jungle arena, level 10. My best card is the log. Stopped playing after they added clan battle.

Kenny777

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I play I'm lvl 9 and I'm in frozen peak. I like the lumberjack and miner but also love to use witch, ice spirit, royal giant and some others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Top Bottom