Christmas Wish list - Page 2

Mikedick77

YellowGuppy said:
They're worth it! I love my RCS colony!
I been cycling, and establishing my 10 gallon dedicated tank for those. Plants and moss went in last week. It's getting there. Just some hardscaping and getting shrimp.

TheFISH12

Betta'sAnonymous

Some peacock gudgeons, a special BN pleco....making those happen before too long though

AggressiveAquatics

Hugooo

I am still in the very early stages of planning out a new tank, so not sure yet. I will start purchasing after the holidays, as right now prices are probably too high and nothing is in stock. I think an oto-based tank, with small fish such as ember rasboras or chili rasboras would be really cool. And of course -- plants, ferts, filter, heater, etc. But I guess that doesn't really apply to here since it's not for Christmas

NofishB4

A glass lid and full spectrum light to help grow plants. And then some plants (windelov java, cryptocoryne lutea and wendtii and red root floaters)

TClare

A group of festivums....

Burdigala

YellowGuppy

SouthAmericanCichlids

For my 10g I'll be getting a killifish (Not sure which yet) and 6 panda cories. For my 5g I'll be getting more cherries, I haven't established a big enough colony in my others.

Pfrozen

I will eventually need some more otos, shrimp, and maybe a single Apisto. What I really need now is mainly equipment... filters, substrate, heaters, thermometers.. etc. I want to get my other tanks set up already! Heck, I would be happy if someone gave me a bottle of Prime or Stability for Christmas

SouthAmericanCichlids

TClare said:
A group of festivums....
For some reason whenever I hear festivums, I always think of Christmas, I wonder why...

Also my DREAM fish. That I will literally never have though, is Asian arowana. Which probably a lot of people's too.

Betta02

33 gallon long aquarium. Want to try my first planted tank.

Dennis57

I would like to say I want that fish, I want that tank but I can get that if I really want.
The 1 thing I would love is for this Da-n virus that not only took over the United States, but the World.

I had lost a good amount of family members, friends and neighbors do to this horrible virus.
What bothers me the most is when I hear people say its all a bunch of ****. REALLY?

This is now the 2nd time around that this virus is back and the numbers here in New York are crazy.
Please everyone stay smart, stay safe and most importantly wear the da-n mask it really is not that hard to do.

jkkgron2

Fluval evo and all the stuff I need to setup my first SW tank.

Awaken_Riceball_

I honestly never get anything I ask for Christmas, so...I am not a fan of the holiday season. I'll keep asking on my wish list in the hope just one day, someone will break the ice and make me super happy to have a wish finally come true. My non-expensive list, I purchased all myself including several expensive ones, so may as well list my wish list which I will most likely buy myself again lol.
  1. UNS 21G Ultra Clear Aquarium
  2. UNS 10L Substrate
  3. UNS Light Hang Bar
Edit: I remember one year, I asked 250ml Seachem Safe. Well...Christmas came and went

YellowGuppy

Oooo! I though of one to add!

Permission for another tank in the house!

Betta'sAnonymous

I don't need that. I am in control of my own destiny!! Until she gets mad and i apologize profusely for a year

FishGirl115

FishGirl115 said:
Well I got a mini bike(pic attached) instead, which is fine by me. Now I'd like to try and score a deal off Craigslist on fish stuff (maybe a new tank if I can get it past my family) idk

Betta'sAnonymous

FishGirl115 said:
Well I got a mini bike instead, which is fine by me. Now I'd like to try and score a deal off Craigslist on fish stuff (maybe a new tank if I can get it past my family) idk
I don't know if Michigan has one, but on facebook there is a Nebraska buy n sell group for aquarium stuff only. Might check that out if you guys have one.

Littlefishyfish

Sending you love!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom