Christmas Wish list

TheFISH12

Thought it would be cool to start a Christmas wish list thread. Doesn't have to be about fish. I'll start off with a few things: Automatic Fish Feeder, LED lights for aquariums (any suggestions for specific ones?), Football gloves, new keyboard. I have a few others but won't post them all. Looking forward to hear some of yours.

FishGirl115

Dirtbike

jake37

I wish i were 5 again. Life is so much simpler when you are 5 and there is no internet.

AggressiveAquatics

Here’s mine
Fluval gravel vac
Fluval fx4 canister filter
Bike
And idk anything else
I’m so excited for Christmas! I seem to like the couple days before Christmas more than the day of lol

jake37 said:
I wish i were 5 again. Life is so much simpler when you are 5 and there is no internet.
Those were the days... even though they were only 10 years ago. When we had polar express parties the day before Christmas break and got to wear pajamas and drink hot chocolate.

jake37

10 years ago the internet was roaring. You're in the wrong time line to have enjoyed life without the internet.

AggressiveAquatics said:
Those were the days... even though they were only 10 years ago. When we had polar express parties the day before Christmas break and got to wear pajamas and drink hot chocolate. Now I don’t drink baby hot chocolate.........
I drink dark chocolate hot chocolate

AggressiveAquatics

jake37 said:
10 years ago the internet was roaring. You're in the wrong time line to have enjoyed life without the internet.
I didn’t have any technology except a microwave tho.

jake37

Life was even better before the microwave. We got to use the stove and burn our fingers !!!!

AggressiveAquatics said:
I didn’t have any technology except a microwave tho.

AggressiveAquatics

jake37 said:
Life was even better before the microwave. We got to use the stove and burn our fingers !!!!
Must have been before utensils were invented lol

Bettybrown922

More cherry shrimp (I just lost my entire colony), Axelrod rasbora, pygmy rasbora, and an Amazon gift card so I can buy random aquarium stuff as needed.
I wouldn't mind being 5 again, but only if I can have the confidence of my age. Plus, one thing I enjoy about adulthood is that I can eat anything for dinner I very well please....box of count chocula? Why, sure,that sounds like a brilliant supper! I do enjoy that particular adulthood freedom.

NoahLikesFish

Razer deathadder v2 Razer cynosa, stuff for aquarium, ada 180p

I have a gaming pc but no gaming gear

I want a koi too

jake37

Yea - my dad is one of those very rare person who likes liver. Once every two weeks we all had to go hungry while he ate his liver. It gave us motivation to find odd jobs so we could go to the drug store and buy candy for liver night.

Bettybrown922 said:
I wouldn't mind being 5 again, but only if I can have the confidence of my age. Plus, one thing I enjoy about adulthood is that I can eat anything for dinner I very well please....box of count chocula? Why, sure,that sounds like a brilliant supper! I do enjoy that particular adulthood freedom.

TheFISH12

jake37 said:
Same
Bettybrown922 said:
More cherry shrimp (I just lost my entire colony), Axelrod rasbora, pygmy rasbora, and an Amazon gift card so I can buy random aquarium stuff as needed.
I wish I could have that freedom lol

Bettybrown922 said:
I am looking into some chilli rasboras myself

Shrimpgeek

Does anyone know about the cute plushies called squishmallows? I found a crab/shrimp one and just about died of cuteness!!!
Also want some dwarf mexican orange crayfish.

Bettybrown922

TheFISH12 said:
I am looking into some chilli rasboras myself
Ah yes, chili rasbora! So beautiful!! I sometimes lean toward those instead of the blue Axelrods. I have a few kubotai rasbora in quarantine and can't get more fish until they're put in my 20 gallon. I keep changing my mind about what type of rasbora to get to complete my 20 gallon tank stocking.

Shrimpgeek

Cool! I'm pondering an Axolotl.

jake37

Ok more seriously I want peace and quiet - mostly quiet but i'll take some peace with the quiet.

CTYankee79

jake37 said:
Yea - my dad is one of those very rare person who likes liver. Once every two weeks we all had to go hungry while he ate his liver. It gave us motivation to find odd jobs so we could go to the drug store and buy candy for liver night.
Liver night, lol. My dad was the same way

I’m at a point in my life where I get excited when someone gets me socks and underwear for Christmas because I never buy that stuff for myself. Fish stuff, PS5, a telescope? I’ll buy all that if I really want it. But socks? Nope lol.

also, someone said peace and quiet. Ah yes that sounds nice

AggressiveAquatics

TheFISH12

Bettybrown922 said:
Ah yes, chili rasbora! So beautiful!! I sometimes lean toward those instead of the blue Axelrods. I have a few kubotai rasbora in quarantine and can't get more fish until they're put in my 20 gallon. I keep changing my mind about what type of rasbora to get to complete my 20 gallon tank stocking.
Same I am so undecisive lol
Shrimpgeek said:
Cool! I'm pondering an Axolotl.
I have a friend who wants those they look so cute.
jake37 said:
Ok more seriously I want peace and quiet - mostly quiet but i'll take some peace with the quiet.
Same I have three brothers I literally never have quiet

Betta'sAnonymous

I wish for one more christmas...or just one afternoon with my dad.

CTYankee79

Betta'sAnonymous said:
I hear that man.

Trenzalore

I wish for..
Some male blue dream neos (i have 6 berried females and no males loll )
8+ Otocinclus
Big Shampoo from Lush
a State Park year pass for 2021
and an affordable light for my 55g that grows plants better than my standard hood lighting

JettsPapa

Betta'sAnonymous said:
Me too. In December it will be 13 years since I lost mine.

Dippiedee

A full time nanny

wateriswet

To wake up and have a bad hang over from New Year's Eve and have all of 2020 still ahead of me but in a normal parallel universe.
Or I'd settle for a single store having panda corydoras and threadfin rainbows in stock at the same time...

Kribensis27

A new led light for my 55g, a new 55g to replace my old one (it’s old and scratched up, and I’m not sure I trust it to hold water anymore), or a 'Black Arrowhead' daylily crown to grow once summer hits (I just got crowns of 'Mighty Chestnut', ‘Crimson Pirate', and 'Erin Lea'). Also a nice new HOB filter.

AcornTheBetta

Here's what I have so far:
- 3000g pond (Never gonna happen unless Santa puts all his elves into turbomode lol)
- Another tank (Also not going to happen cuz of my parents)
- A Python
- BBS Hatchery
More to come...
EDIT: Just found fishkeeping gift jackpot!

Katie13

A school of around 12 Psuedomugil Furcatus (Fork-Tail Blue Eye Rainbowfish)!

Betta'sAnonymous

JettsPapa said:
Most days i feel it gets easier...but then all of a sudden it isn't.

TheFISH12

AcornTheBetta said:
Here's what I have so far:
- 3000g pond (Never gonna happen unless Santa puts all his elves into turbomode lol)
- Another tank (Also not going to happen cuz of my parents)
- A Python
- BBS Hatchery
More to come...
EDIT: Just found fishkeeping gift jackpot!
Same I am stuck with my one 20g

trackguy77

TheFISH12 said:
Thought it would be cool to start a Christmas wish list thread. Doesn't have to be about fish. I'll start off with a few things: Automatic Fish Feeder, LED lights for aquariums (any suggestions for specific ones?), Football gloves, new keyboard. I have a few others but won't post them all. Looking forward to hear some of yours.
I absolutely love this forum with so much diverse knowledge and experience..Id like to wish everyone a very happy and safe Thanksgiving.

TheFISH12

Mrmarra77 said:
I absolutely love this forum with so much diverse knowledge and experience..Id like to wish everyone a very happy and safe Thanksgiving.
It is an awesome forum! But... I had Thanksgiving almost two months ago lol.

MomOfLiveBearers

Nano tank and attachments so I can have a bedroom tank. A new pillow. A clean house that didn't get that way because of me

Dippiedee

MomOfLiveBearers said:
A clean house that didn't get that way because of me
I would like this also

BettasAreSuperior

A hoverboard, and all the supplies needed for giving away my 5 gallon and giving away all the fish in it, and putting a 10 gallon in it's place. Maybe some socks as well. lol.

Freshwaterfishy

I want and axolotl and for spring to come faster so I can get my rabbit, I also want another betta and to get my planted 37 gal up and running

Cowardlyslimeball

I wish for an axolotl, a really nice fancy Goldfish, a piebald ball python, and a 20gal long.
But that isn't happening lol. I pay for all my pets and their needs!
I guessed that I'm getting a handmade goldfish cross stitch from my sister, (she sent my a ton of pictures of them to me, and then told me she was doing cross stitches haha)
But most of all I want to spend Advent and Christmas with my amazing family, and for my dad to be able to stay home. He always goes to work all week and is home on the weekends, but him being a nurse and this pandemic going on, sometimes he's gone for months with no break. He was gone for the whole stay home order and longer, over 3 months. Hopefully nothing happens and he can work from home for Christmas.
Whatever happens though, it'll be a good Christmas!!

Megabeth

I really want some embroidery stuff like thread and hoops, more plants, and stuff to set up my new brackish tank

Cowardlyslimeball

Megabeth said:
I really want some embroidery stuff like thread and hoops, more plants, and stuff to set up my new brackish tank
Do you do cross stitch or embroidery? If you want to share a picture, I'd love to see it!

Megabeth

Cowardlyslimeball said:
Do you do cross stitch or embroidery? If you want to share a picture, I'd love to see it!
I learning to embroider but recently I've been doing this really cool thing where I use a canvas and paint a part of it then embroider on top of it. It looks super cool! Its not a great picture but I finished this one a couple of days ago.

Cowardlyslimeball

Megabeth said:
I learning to embroider but recently I've been doing this really cool thing where I use a canvas and paint a part of it then embroider on top of it. It looks super cool! Its not a great picture but I finished this one a couple of days ago.
That's really pretty!
I like the flowers especially.
I saw this cool idea somewhere, they embroidered a girl and the hair was long thread coming off the fabric. Idk if that describes it very well haha, but if you look it up you can see for yourself. It's really cool!
You can braid the thread and everything.

Jacklynn

JettsPapa said:
Ah, it's been 2 years since I lost my dad, I wish I could have one more Christmas with him, or just one more day would even be nice.

On a happier note..
I got my tanks as an early present from my bf & my fish so far. So I am pretty happy with them, I would love some more plants, gift cards are always nice & just to see my family & friends would be great with all this covid stuff going on.

Megabeth

Cowardlyslimeball said:
That's really pretty!
I like the flowers especially.
I saw this cool idea somewhere, they embroidered a girl and the hair was long thread coming off the fabric. Idk if that describes it very well haha, but if you look it up you can see for yourself. It's really cool!
You can braid the thread and everything.
Ive seen things like that! Haven't attempted one yet but it looks cool. I actually made 2 more canvases to go with the other one

Dippiedee

I'd like a 3ft stormtrooper to go with my Darth Vader and a 5 gallon tank, accessories welcome but not necessary

Edit: wouldnt it be cool if we could secret santa eachother. Not plausible because we live in different countries, financial situations ect ect but would be cool

PenguinTetra38

WiFi timers for all of my lights and Blue Dream Shrimp from LRB Aquatics.

YellowGuppy

Happy December!

What's on YOUR Fish Wish List?

I'd love an Amano shrimp or two, a purple mystery snail, and maybe a blue male guppy (Japanese blue "Endler", maybe?).

Mikedick77

Cherry shrimp

Mikedick77 said:
Cherry shrimp
They're worth it! I love my RCS colony!

Oliver T.

One of Bo Zhaos blue calico bubble eyes or maybe a longfin black moor, there just so hard to find!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom