Christmas tree lights in April?

SotaAquatics

Nope, just some cherries hanging out.

Betta'sAnonymous

Never too early/late to hang Christmas lights!

AggressiveAquatics

This reminded me that for some Reason my neighbors are putting up Christmas lights yesterday. They’re pretty old so maybe they thought it was Christmas time

Cory04

Betta'sAnonymous said:
Never too early/late to hang Christmas lights!
It's literally snowing here in MI

richiep

Thats brilliant

SotaAquatics

Cory04 said:
No, don't you say that S word. I live in Minnesota and saw a small amount of flurries yesterday and today but not much at least... hopefully it ends soon!

Betta'sAnonymous

Cory04 said:
We got that monday.

Coradee

I was just about to ban you for mentioning Christmas in April! j/k
Great shot they do almost look like lights in a tree

ROFEA

They are so cute! What type of plant is that? I had a similar plant but the leaves grew out and wide so that it's difficult to see past . I like that you can see through the layers. They look very happy!

SotaAquatics

ROFEA said:
They are so cute! What type of plant is that? I had a similar plant but the leaves grew out and wide so that it's difficult to see past . I like that you can see through the layers. They look very happy!
Pearlweed, seems to be the one plant that I have failed to kill so far. I really like it, can trim it short like a carpet, medium height, or it even works as a tall background plant in smaller 12 inch tall tanks. Spreads via runners and grows nice and thick. Only thing I have that grows faster is the shrimp colony itself...

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom