Christmas tree lights in April?

SotaAquatics

Nope, just some cherries hanging out.

Attachments

• shrimp.jpg
    shrimp.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 46

BigManAquatics

Never too early/late to hang Christmas lights!

Upvote 0

AggressiveAquatics

This reminded me that for some Reason my neighbors are putting up Christmas lights yesterday. They’re pretty old so maybe they thought it was Christmas time

Upvote 0

SotaAquatics

It's literally snowing here in MI

No, don't you say that S word. I live in Minnesota and saw a small amount of flurries yesterday and today but not much at least... hopefully it ends soon!

Upvote 0

Coradee

I was just about to ban you for mentioning Christmas in April! j/k
Great shot they do almost look like lights in a tree

Upvote 0

ROFEA

They are so cute! What type of plant is that? I had a similar plant but the leaves grew out and wide so that it's difficult to see past . I like that you can see through the layers. They look very happy!

Upvote 0

SotaAquatics

They are so cute! What type of plant is that? I had a similar plant but the leaves grew out and wide so that it's difficult to see past . I like that you can see through the layers. They look very happy!
Pearlweed, seems to be the one plant that I have failed to kill so far. I really like it, can trim it short like a carpet, medium height, or it even works as a tall background plant in smaller 12 inch tall tanks. Spreads via runners and grows nice and thick. Only thing I have that grows faster is the shrimp colony itself...

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Kathryn Crook
  • Question
Replies
Views
Mindelo
Replies
Views
mimo91088