Christmas Giveaway ! - Page 5

NanaW

Platylover said:
Yay! #100!!!

I have never seen an RAOK get 100 entries!
Isn’t that awesome !!

Zoomo

This whole thing is amazingly kind and generous of coralbandit. Just the time, the expense, the feels of it is amazing to me.

Vishaquatics

Platylover said:
Vishaquatics (Koiman) you want to be number 100?
I really appreciate you thinking of me and asking me that! Congrats on winning!

coralbandit

Vishaquatics (Koiman) #101

nikm128

I'm just impressed that we got to 100 so quickly

Disturbed.)

I just want to say thanks to coralbandit for spreading some holiday cheer.

Racing1113

Merry Christmas everyone!! Hoping I win so I can get another breeding pair of rams since my pair has unpaired

NanaW

Well heading to bed granddaughter wants up early for gifts & special Christmas Pancakes 13 and she still loves my Christmas pancakes Merry Christmas All and goodnight

Kysarkel000

Is this still going? If so, I think I'd be 102 lol

NanaW

Kysarkel000 said:
Is this still going? If so, I think I'd be 102 lol
Yes and I think you would be also

Swlws

I think it goes on until CB does the pick

coralbandit

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED AND A BIG THANKS !
It is hard to pick only a few out of so many but here we go !
WINNERS;
1 Smalltownfishfriend
51 Racing1113
56 Platylover [chosen last night]
24 mattgirl
100 Zoomo

Also picked #20 AquaticJ as he is another ram guy[and soon to be pelvicachromis guy !]
# 6 yukondog I may have some apistos for you if we can work out shipping
#4 Thunder_o_b if you want rams I will hook you up just shipping.
#11 KingD I have some fire reds for you if you want …

I encourage all who want fish to either work out express shipping with me or wait till the weather is a little better.
I have all sorts of other stuff if fish are not what you like so just say.

Big thanks to all who entered this was a ton of fun for me !
For all who entered and did not win if there is something I have you want let me know and I will do my best to hook you up also.

Swlws

coralbandit said:
WINNERS;
1 Smalltownfishfriend
51 Racing1113
24 mattgirl
100 Zoomo

Also picked #20 AquaticJ as he is another ram guy[and soon to be pelvicachromis guy !]

I encourage all who want fish to either work out express shipping with me or wait till the weather is a little better.

For all who entered and did not win if there is something I have you want let me know and I will do my best to hook you up also.
Well done all who won and thank you very much CB, you made it a fun ride

Platylover

coralbandit said:
WINNERS;
1 Smalltownfishfriend
51 Racing1113
24 mattgirl
100 Zoomo

Congratulations everyone! I can’t bekieve number 1 was chosen, that’s so cool! And mattgirl, looks like you have to send yourself the congratulations gif!

Congrats everyone!

Thank you bandit, I know I’ve said it multiple times, but I really do appreciate your holiday cheer and kindness in this.

Merry Christmas everyone and stay safe!

Smalltownfishfriend

Oh my!!! Thank you so much!!! I am honored and so excited!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas to you and God's blessings!!!!!

Sergeant Pepper

Congratulations to everyone that won!!! Meet Christmas Everyone!!!!

yukondog

Merry Christmas to all, and thank you CB for everything you do for this sight, you truly are a good man. I need to do the x-mass thing right now but will shoot you a PM later on today.

Swlws

Wonderful list! So much for people to choose from, winners and buyers alike!

CaptAnnDuchow

I didn't see it time but wanted to say it is a great thing you did. Congratulations to the winners!!

Fishcat

Congratulations all winners!

DioAquatics

coralbandit said:
WINNERS;
1 Smalltownfishfriend
51 Racing1113
24 mattgirl
100 Zoomo

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!? Wow I had no idea I was going to win anything! Thank you so much coral bandit! I would definitely be interested in getting some of those fire reds!

jmaldo

"Congrats" to all the winners.
Way to go Santa coralbandit

Big "Thank You" from all of us.
"Merry Christmas" to all.

mattgirl

What a wonderful surprise to wake up to this beautiful Christmas Morning.

This is a morning to stop for a moment and think about friends and family both near and far. Hold your little ones close and enjoy all the smiling happy faces. They grow up and away so very quickly.

I remember Christmas mornings from days gone by with happy memories. It is just Hubby, me and our little dog, Mattie now so pretty quiet this morning. Son and daughter-in-law did come by for dessert last night. Grand kids spending the day with spouses family.

Thank you coralbandit for sharing your giving spirit with all of us. This random act of kindness will be remembered in the years to come.

To all the lucky winners

coralbandit

KingD said:
ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!? Wow I had no idea I was going to win anything! Thank you so much coral bandit! I would definitely be interested in getting some of those fire reds!
Serious ! I am having no luck at all with them so would like to let you have a try with them .
I am pretty sure they are healthy as they have been isolated in their own 15 gallon since arrival months ago...
They just do nothing as far as breeding for me and I have seen this before..I am one to believe that some fish choose you ? I know I never chose rams till after they were already here ,then they hooked me !
I hope these guys will help you out having fun in your fish room and thought they would be the perfect gift for you .
I will admit I chose some people because I have something I think they would like ...You were one !
SHIRTS FOR EVERYONE WHO WON ALSO IF THEY WANT ?
Just say size and they will be added to other present.

mattgirl

Oh my goodness, This just keeps getting better and better. I will let you know my size when we get together on prize. Thanks once more.

DioAquatics

coralbandit said:
Serious ! I am having no luck at all with them so would like to let you have a try with them .
I am pretty sure they are healthy as they have been isolated in their own 15 gallon since arrival months ago...
They just do nothing as far as breeding for me and I have seen this before..I am one to believe that some fish choose you ? I know I never chose rams till after they were already here ,then they hooked me !
I hope these guys will help you out having fun in your fish room and thought they would be the perfect gift for you .
I will admit I chose some people because I have something I think they would like ...You were one !
SHIRTS FOR EVERYONE WHO WON ALSO IF THEY WANT ?
Just say size and they will be added to other present.
Thank you so much! I really can't thank you enough that is so nice of you! I would definitely love giving them another try with breeding! This RAOK just gets better and better! I'll take a medium shirt

NanaW

Congratulations everyone !! You lucky fish. Lol. Merry Christmas. Everyone

Zoomo

coralbandit said:
WINNERS;
1 Smalltownfishfriend
51 Racing1113
24 mattgirl
100 Zoomo

OMG did I really win something? Thank you, thank you. Merry Xmas.

I do not really know what you have. Is there a list of sorts?

Umm, never mind. I now see the list. Should have read further before posting. Thanks.

DoubleDutch

Congrats all and thanks to CoralSanta.
Great initiative.

Do we use this thread for next year also ??? woohahahaha.

HelloKittyPowa

Congrats winners! Merry Christmas Fishlore! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your families and fishies!

coralbandit

DoubleDutch said:
Congrats all and thanks to CoralSanta.
Great initiative.

Do we use this thread for next year also ??? woohahahaha.
Well I am kind of new here but this is my second [in a row ]Christmas Giveaway …
If the fish Gods allow I hope I can offer my spoils from this crazy hobby again next year !
I do really enjoy the members of this forum .From the new fish people who I might be able to help with some of my experience ,to experienced keeper/breeders who share some of my own passions .This thread and the forum in general have made feel quite at home here ..I just linked my Albino dantumn thread to my Just Me page on AB so who knows who will find me here ? The proof is in the thread that this is already a pretty active forum..
Lets remember that this is not all of my own doing. If many people did not support me and love my fish I would only be able to share advice and experience.
Some of those people are already here and I thank them all again for the opportunity they afforded us all.

DoubleDutch

coralbandit said:
Well I am kind of new here but this is my second [in a row ]Christmas Giveaway …
If the fish Gods allow I hope I can offer my spoils from this crazy hobby again next year !
I do really enjoy the members of this forum .From the new fish people who I might be able to help with some of my experience ,to experienced keeper/breeders who share some of my own passions .This thread and the forum in general have made feel quite at home here ..I just linked my Albino dantumn thread to my Just Me page on AB so who knows who will find me here ? The proof is in the thread that this is already a pretty active forum..
Lets remember that this is not all of my own doing. If many people did not support me and love my fish I would only be able to share advice and experience.
Some of those people are already here and I thank them all again for the opportunity they afforded us all.
Beautifully said mate. Must be the age !!

Zoomo

Really really want a GBR, but for the moment I am afraid to have any. I am a relative newbie and am afraid I will not be able to keep the water the way they like it. They are absolutely gorgeous fish. I am also struggling to get my tank cycled since I ripped my tank apart a month ago.

Do you have any snail creatures or things like that? Can always use pest snails, Ramshorn or Bladder, even MTS, or pet snails like mysteries, I am dying to try a Rabbit snail or a Japanese Trapdoor, or even nerite.

It is frigid here, so will wait awhile, but thank you again so very much.

I'd love a T-shirt too, when the time comes.

coralbandit

DoubleDutch said:
Beautifully said mate. Must be the age !!
Old enough to enjoy it all !

Zoomo said:
Really really want a GBR, but for the moment I am afraid to have any. I am a relative newbie and am afraid I will not be able to keep the water the way they like it. They are absolutely gorgeous fish. I am also struggling to get my tank cycled since I ripped my tank apart a month ago.

Do you have any snail creatures or things like that? Can always use pest snails, Ramshorn or Bladder, even MTS, or pet snails like mysteries, I am dying to try a Rabbit snail or a Japanese Trapdoor, or even nerite.

It is frigid here, so will wait awhile, but thank you again so very much.

I'd love a T-shirt too, when the time comes.
I have Ramshorn and MTS without a problem. Plants that I have in good condition would be java moss,ferns and African Bolbitus..
I am in NY and ship all year but until the holidays completely pass I prefer to ship express which adds a little expense for both of us .
After the holidays hopefully the USPS will start to be more timely with their 2-3 day shipping which I primarily offer for free with all my fish and stuff.

Swlws

coralbandit said:
Well said by a kinda hearted fish enthusiast

Coradee

Congratulations to all the winners & thanks to coralbandit for doing this & to all who entered.
Arrangements for delivery/shipping of prizes can now be conducted via the private messaging system, any other questions/advice etc please post on the appropriate boards.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom