Christmas Giveaway ! - Page 3

Cicca

Dear OP,

I'm in if any of the plants you have can be kept in the nano tanks with the single led light. (Not a lot of light.)
# 40?

If not that's cool too.

Either way, I hope you and your's have a super awesome holiday season!
I'm just getting re-established in the hobby, but hopefully, soon I can post an RAOK myself!

coralbandit

Dear OP,

I'm in if any of the plants you have can be kept in the nano tanks with the single led light. (Not a lot of light.)
# 40?
The mosses and fern need little light …#40 !

Crazycoryfishlady

I'm just curious about the number of plats/fish/food/breeder net items we can win.
I'm assuming if you get the breeder net you may not get fish? I'm not sure how it works
Is it multiple winners choose from a few items including the breeder and fish, or just one winner and a big ol jackpot lol
But say, a winner wants a possible breeding pair of rams, or a breeding pair of swords, or even 2 breeding pairs of swords (like on your aqua bid how you have a black and white pair for sale, what if someone wanted two of each color lol)
Or if someone wanted one fish and maybe a few plants or something lol

This is pretty cool.
I had a contest I wanted to post but I was told I couldn't, though can figure a way to make it into a holiday raok now. I'm pretty excited about it.

coralbandit

WinnerS will get a choice of fish or supplies.
I can possibly hook some up more then others as all have different wants.
Last year I offered a choice from my sales list. I will link that to winners when the time comes.
Not all the fish I breed are constantly available and some are harder then others[who knows why !]
As I mentioned before one winner from last year did not want their fish till summer so I sent him fish in the summer .
I guess if some one wanted something I have 'on hold' and they wanted to wait it would be no problem for me .
I always do pairs and 95% of the time people report back of breeding quickly. Breeding fish is easy ! Raising them to be quality fish is an art ….
As for dry goods or food I can custom make reasonable packages[stockings ho ho ho ! ]…
You like that breeding net huh ? Easy to make and cheap[under $10 total].. Fits any 12" wide tank on the rI'm or can be made to float in larger...
I use them with my swordtails[the white albinos]..If I did not try to get fry I would have none ! They ate fry for 4 months without 1 survivor..I thought they were sterile !

jmaldo

I am one of the 95%. Purchased a pair of Electric Blue Acara from coralbandit, early Oct. They spawned within 2 weeks, now have 50+ fry about 5 weeks young. Doing "Great". I know a number of members here and another forum, have his fish.
Thanks Again coralbandit

Here's a pic:

EBA Pair.jpg

BettaBeetlesandBugs

#42! That’s so generous of you to do! And man, those EBAs look noce, I’m trying to find me one right now, I heard that they have really great personalities and have been known to interact with their owners.

ValerieAdams

ValerieAdams #43 (I think)

This is so awesome of you! Thanks for doing something like this for everyone here!!

Donnerjay

Thank you for my morning smile today!

Donnerjay (#44)

Guanchy

Man! thanks a lot for this! very kind of you. God bless

Guanchy #45

AntsRule

AntsRule #46
This is so nice! Thank You! Happy holidays!

georgelee1000

bettabo1

#48 thanks for the pictures, you raise some quality fish!

Marzahtha

This is very nice!

Gersh

#50 Thanks for doing this. Do you have a plant list?

coralbandit

I have Bolbitus,many ferns [ windelov ,trident and common java] and java moss and subbwassertang !

Whoo hoo ! 50 !
You guys rock !

WinterSoldier.

Do we get to pick what we get if we win? If so I'll take any plants, specifically ferns, ludwigia, mosses, and vals, although any plant is welcome,

thanks for doing this, can't wait!

C’mon guys, let’s not take advantage of Coralbandits very generous offer & start asking for things that are not mentioned in the Op. I’m sure when the winner is drawn he will let the winners know what is available.

I didn't mean to ask for things he hadn't mentioned, but I don't have any room for Rams, so that's why I asked for plants. But of course I won't win, I have terrible luck lol

Dave125g

Do we get to pick what we get if we win? If so I'll take any plants, specifically ferns, ludwigia, mosses, and vals, although any plant is welcome,

thanks for doing this, can't wait!
There's always room for plants.

Coradee

Ok sorry guys but it’s time to step in & shut down all the chit chat. BST & RAOK boards are not discussion boards so any posts not directly about Coralbandits offer please take to the appropriate boards or pm

stella1979

Sorry to have encouraged the chitchat in the wrong place folks. I'm still learning the ropes. I suppose a bump now and then wouldn't hurt, but yes, there are places better suited to a discussion.

Racing1113

Racing1113 #51 (?)

This is so generous of you!!

Aqua Hands

Aqua Hands #52

mperkins21

Tris

Tris
Thank you for the opportunity!!

REL

coralbandit thank you for your kindness!

Platylover

Wow, thanks Coralbandit for being so kind and generous! Running such a nice RAOK is very kind of you indeed.

I’d like to enter as number 56

Same as some others, I wouldn’t be able to enter for the fish(as much as I’d love to have some rams, I don’t think my rainbow shark or ansorgiis would appreciate them very much).

Thank you again and I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

Platylover #56

danhutchins

Very kind of you. Unfortunately I have no room for anything else but wanted to say I'm sure the winners will appreciate it.

Mary765

Mary765

Thank you so much, this is an awesome opportunity!!! I've been really short on funds lately for my aquariums, and it's so kind of you to offer this to everyone for Christmas!

May the best Fishlorian win

ETNsilverstar

ETNsilverstar #58

Thank you for sharing with all of us! It's very sweet of you. And good luck to everyone!

Logan.t.Foster

I am not entering, but I think it's really awesome that you want to do something like this. We need more nice people like you in this world.

mattgirl

Tagging Willed in case he hasn't seen this wonderful contest.

richiep

I'm the wrong side of the water but it's nice to see coralbandit keeping the Xmas spirit alive

Islandvic

Thanks!

DeniseF

shame I am in the UK but wanted to say what a lovely gift to the forum

Wendigoblue

#60! Thank you!

Mary765

shame I am in the UK but wanted to say what a lovely gift to the forum

Hold on I'm in the UK.. but op mentioned shipping so I assume they are including abroad? Idk though I still entered

GeoffPro

AYYYY #62 (or #61 if the person b4 me is doing it)

coralbandit

Mary765

AYYYY #62 (or #61 if the person b4 me is doing it)

I posted my number previously sorry for the confusion

NanaW

Tagging JadeMau come join the fun miss you

CichlidDream

#62? CichlidDream
Coralbandit, you are so generous.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Sinkins
Replies
Views