Christmas Giveaway !

bitseriously

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
So awesome!!!
I won’t send you down the rabbit hole of intl shipping , but I wanted to chime in and say what a gracious gesture this is. Your day to day contributions here go above and beyond, I know you’ve helped me on occasion. What’s beyond above and beyond?

Ohio Mark

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
How very kind! This sets a great example for the rest of us.... though, sadly, I can only offer guppies at this point. # 13

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
C’mon guys, let’s not take advantage of Coralbandits very generous offer & start asking for things that are not mentioned in the Op. I’m sure when the winner is drawn he will let the winners know what is available.
It is Christmas so I have no problem with people wondering what I have ..I have kept fish since the 1980's !
I may even have some equipment for the salty people ! @stella1979
My only expense is shipping so it matters little to me what I gift to people.
You are all making me feel better already ! I do love to share what I have gained through the hobby !

mattgirl

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I am not entering but wanted to say this is one of the many reasons I love this place.

DarkOne

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I'm already overrun with fish so I'm not entering but this is a very generous offer for some quality fish. Good luck to everyone!

coralbandit

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Just wanted to say : Some people make this world a better place.
Too kind for sure .You all have touched my 'soft spot' though [FISH] ! My goal is to encourage more into a great , rewarding hobby and share some of my fish that I think are special with special people. This a great and friendly community .

FallenOwl

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
@FallenOwl #14
I absolutely love this community, and all the help it has given me. This is just another reason to thank the entire fishLore community for being so generous!

stella1979

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
@coralbandit I'd just like to thank you again, not only for this giveaway but also for being a thoughtful, helpful, and active member here.

Okay, so when I first saw this today, I naturally thought this was a Ram giveaway... but now I see otherwise. @stella1979 #17

DoubleDutch

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
We now also know the "gamblers" between us hahaha. Nooooooo I serious love a gesture like this though I can't benefit hahahaha.

stella1979

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Oops, I meant to include this in my last post...

In the spirit of the season, (and to follow coralbandit's fine example) let's all do our best to share this thread with ALL of Fishlore. The best way to do that is to keep posting. I think it would be very kind of all that enter this giveaway to make sure this thread gets a bump very often. This way it will constantly be appearing in the New Posts feed, and thus, easy for all to see.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom