Christmas Giveaway ! - Page 2

Katie13

Katie13 #27

THRESHER

Dawn Michele said:
Thank you so much for entering me in the contest honey!!!! Your the BEST!!!!

Thank you coralbandit for doing the contest for everyone!!! Very kind & generous of you!!!!
Anytime love muffin! and thanks for entering me! You're awesome!!
coralbandit said:
Thresher #26
Double thanks coralbandit!! Woohooo!! This is so much fun!! Good luck too all!!

mattgirl

coralbandit said:
You are # 24 I believe . Glad to have you on board !
oops I am glad you are on top of the numbers. I will edit my entry so as to not confuse the next entrant.

NanaW

mattgirl said:
Changed my mind now that I know plants are included

mattgirl #24

Thank you

tagging NanaW
Oh Wow this is a crazy nice thing to do I have never won anything so I’m in thank you mattgirl your still the bomb ps not sure what number I am

goldface

Oh dear. At this rate, I'm sure to lose . Good luck to all!

CatfishGuy

Wow, this is such a nice gesture of you coralbandit!

I do have a few spare spots in my tanks that would look great with most things above, especially EBA...

CatfishGuy #28

Good luck to all the other participants!

NanaW

I think that makes me NanaW #29

coralbandit

NanaW said:
Oh Wow this is a crazy nice thing to do I have never won anything so I’m in thank you mattgirl your still the bomb ps not sure what number I am
NanaW #29

CatfishGuy said:
Wow, this is such a nice gesture of you coralbandit!

I do have a few spare spots in my tanks that would look great with most things above, especially EBA...

CatfishGuy #28

Good luck to all the other participants!
Forgot I got EBA ! Not sure how that happens when you have a couple hundred !

Dave125g

Very nice of you. Dave125g #30 (?)

jmaldo

Just a bump for Santa coralbandit
Wow, up to #30 I bet we can get some more. Nobody on the night shift wants a chance at "Free Fish or Plants"?

Pukkafish

Put me in as #31 if I can enter please! I’d love anything that can be in a tank with a rubberlip pleco Pukkafish

Artemis2

This is great thank you for the chance! Artemis2 #32

mattgirl

come join the party McRib

McRib

mattgirl said:
come join the party McRib
Wow. This is super nice. I’m not sure I can add them to my tank though. If we enter and win can we ROAK and donate them to someone else if it doesn’t work out?
I guess McRib 33.

FiscCyning

What a wonderful and generous idea!

FiscCyning #34

Culprit

Wow you are awesome! Haven't seen a RAOK in a long time. Mabye I'll have to try doing one myself! Thank you so much. I would love a male GBR, I got a pair, but the male died in QT. ;( So now she's all lonely in DT.

Culprit #35

coralbandit

You guys are great ,I love all the responses . With so much interest[35 members in first 24 hours] I have edited the first post to list a few of the other items I can offer.
I hadn't thought about foods but I order in bulk [like a lot of my other supplies ]and use some top quality foods so why not share even those with you all if you choose.
Who knows about freeze dried Australian Black worms ? Top quality and not real cheap ...I have a kilo[2.2 lbs in freezer] so 'sample packs' seem like a good idea ?
Of course obvious to others but overlooked by myself I also have a gourmet selection of fry/fish foods that I am sure many just don't find in their stores[golden pearls from 50 micron to 1,000[ 6 sizes] , grow crumbles from 00-3{4 sizes}Decapsulated BBS eggs and a fresh lb of 90% hatch rate BBS eggs from my chosen supplier[Brine shrimp direct] …Even krill pellets from 1.5 mm -4mm.

Maybe even breeding equipment like a custom made paint strainer with sponge filter[my latest creation] possibly the best breeder net ever ?..

I guess what I am saying is I just really want to share this great hobby with others in any way they want ! It is not how I think of all this as much as how others think of it .I have gained a lot of experience through others so want in ways other then post that can be debated to share something that will help others .Only you know what could help you ..I have needed lots of help and tried many things myself.
I load up on some meds also [not found in stores] so don't be afraid to ask for something you think I might have if you win. I had not thought of all the spoils my fish have to offer but believe me ,thanks to so many buddies my fish and fish room are spoiled with more then enough common needs .

jmaldo

Wow, now we are talking. Since I have no room for Fish or Plants. jmaldo #36

coralbandit

I quickly[maybe not so quick?] thought that I don't need fish but still have things on my list so it just makes sense with the level of experienced keepers here that maybe something else besides fish is still in order for some of you !

Fanatic

When are you drawing the numbers again?

Eric14123456789

This is so COOL #37

ponitboss

Very nice #38 ponitboss

coralbandit

Fanatic said:
When are you drawing the numbers again?
Christmas Day. Don't sweat it if you are busy .The winners will be posted here and messaged..

Fanatic

coralbandit said:
Christmas Day. Don't sweat it if you are busy .The winners will be posted here and messaged..
Gotcha, thank you!

LeticiaM

This is such a nice idea!! Can I enter if I am in Canada??

coralbandit

LeticiaM said:
This is such a nice idea!! Can I enter if I am in Canada??
I am sure I can't ship fish to Canada but see no reason why a dry good could not be sent ? Might as well enter . I am going to use a random number picker so we will cross that bridge if we have to .
#39 LeticiaM
I do feel bad for my International friends about the fish .I have shipped to HawaiI and the Virgin islands with good success as well as across America every week for 3 years now . Seems a shame the Canadian line effects mail.
I have one Buddy from Canada who works across the boarder in Maine and I ship his fish to his work place !

bettabo1

May I see a picture of the red pictas please.

ponitboss

I don't think u can ship fish to me either but fish food yes. I'm from barbados

NanaW

coralbandit this is such a generous gift to give some one it leaves me with good feelings when people do things like this. I love seeing the smiles on people’s faces, so everyone smile

Cicca

Dear OP,

I'm in if any of the plants you have can be kept in the nano tanks with the single led light. (Not a lot of light.)
# 40?

If not that's cool too.

Either way, I hope you and your's have a super awesome holiday season!
I'm just getting re-established in the hobby, but hopefully, soon I can post an RAOK myself!

coralbandit

Cicca said:
Dear OP,

I'm in if any of the plants you have can be kept in the nano tanks with the single led light. (Not a lot of light.)
# 40?
The mosses and fern need little light …#40 !

Crazycoryfishlady

I'm just curious about the number of plats/fish/food/breeder net items we can win.
I'm assuming if you get the breeder net you may not get fish? I'm not sure how it works
Is it multiple winners choose from a few items including the breeder and fish, or just one winner and a big ol jackpot lol
But say, a winner wants a possible breeding pair of rams, or a breeding pair of swords, or even 2 breeding pairs of swords (like on your aqua bid how you have a black and white pair for sale, what if someone wanted two of each color lol)
Or if someone wanted one fish and maybe a few plants or something lol

This is pretty cool.
I had a contest I wanted to post but I was told I couldn't, though can figure a way to make it into a holiday raok now. I'm pretty excited about it.

coralbandit

WinnerS will get a choice of fish or supplies.
I can possibly hook some up more then others as all have different wants.
Last year I offered a choice from my sales list. I will link that to winners when the time comes.
Not all the fish I breed are constantly available and some are harder then others[who knows why !]
As I mentioned before one winner from last year did not want their fish till summer so I sent him fish in the summer .
I guess if some one wanted something I have 'on hold' and they wanted to wait it would be no problem for me .
I always do pairs and 95% of the time people report back of breeding quickly. Breeding fish is easy ! Raising them to be quality fish is an art ….
As for dry goods or food I can custom make reasonable packages[stockings ho ho ho ! ]…
You like that breeding net huh ? Easy to make and cheap[under $10 total].. Fits any 12" wide tank on the rI'm or can be made to float in larger...
I use them with my swordtails[the white albinos]..If I did not try to get fry I would have none ! They ate fry for 4 months without 1 survivor..I thought they were sterile !

jmaldo

I am one of the 95%. Purchased a pair of Electric Blue Acara from coralbandit, early Oct. They spawned within 2 weeks, now have 50+ fry about 5 weeks young. Doing "Great". I know a number of members here and another forum, have his fish.
Thanks Again coralbandit

Here's a pic:

BettaBeetlesandBugs

#42! That’s so generous of you to do! And man, those EBAs look noce, I’m trying to find me one right now, I heard that they have really great personalities and have been known to interact with their owners.

ValerieAdams

ValerieAdams #43 (I think)

This is so awesome of you! Thanks for doing something like this for everyone here!!

Donnerjay

Thank you for my morning smile today!

Donnerjay (#44)

Guanchy

Man! thanks a lot for this! very kind of you. God bless

Guanchy #45

AntsRule

AntsRule #46
This is so nice! Thank You! Happy holidays!

georgelee1000

bettabo1

#48 thanks for the pictures, you raise some quality fish!

Marzahtha

This is very nice!

Gersh

#50 Thanks for doing this. Do you have a plant list?

coralbandit

coralbandit said:
I have Bolbitus,many ferns [ windelov ,trident and common java] and java moss and subbwassertang !
Whoo hoo ! 50 !
You guys rock !

WinterSoldier.

Do we get to pick what we get if we win? If so I'll take any plants, specifically ferns, ludwigia, mosses, and vals, although any plant is welcome,

thanks for doing this, can't wait!

Coradee said:
C’mon guys, let’s not take advantage of Coralbandits very generous offer & start asking for things that are not mentioned in the Op. I’m sure when the winner is drawn he will let the winners know what is available.
I didn't mean to ask for things he hadn't mentioned, but I don't have any room for Rams, so that's why I asked for plants. But of course I won't win, I have terrible luck lol

Dave125g

WinterSoldier. said:
Do we get to pick what we get if we win? If so I'll take any plants, specifically ferns, ludwigia, mosses, and vals, although any plant is welcome,

thanks for doing this, can't wait!
There's always room for plants.

Coradee

Ok sorry guys but it’s time to step in & shut down all the chit chat. BST & RAOK boards are not discussion boards so any posts not directly about Coralbandits offer please take to the appropriate boards or pm

stella1979

Sorry to have encouraged the chitchat in the wrong place folks. I'm still learning the ropes. I suppose a bump now and then wouldn't hurt, but yes, there are places better suited to a discussion.

Racing1113

Racing1113 #51 (?)

This is so generous of you!!

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom