Christmas Gift Ideas....

1. smileyfish Member Member

I have a relative whose given me a ton of stuff so i figure something related would be a good gift. He can really get anything that hed want so its pretty hard. Im thinking if i could find an algae free reef rack that it might be useful. What do you get the person who has everything?

2. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Gift certificates are always nice if the person would want a new fish or coral. A frag rack is a nice idea if he likes to propagate coral. Another idea might be a fragging kit, those are pretty cool if he wants to make a little money back by selling frags, or expanding his collection with trades.

3. smileyfish Member Member

Well he has plenty of money. A gift certificate isnt anything really for him. He has a frag rack in one of his tanks but hes always complaining about the algae growing on it. Plus the place nearby that used to take his coral now has new ownership that wants more cheap less exotic items that he really doesnt have.

4. harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

New test kits, TDS meter, RO/DI replacement cartridges? Salt mix? It's the thought that counts. :p

5. smileyfish Member Member

He barely ever does any tests, he has plenty of everything. Ha its impossible to find anything!

6. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

I'd say go for the algae-free rack. It sounds like a thoughtful gift if he's complainaing about algae. (BTW, I don't even know what that is, I'm a freshwater girl)