Chrisb4t is now Mtsguy21

1. mtsguy21 Well Known Member Member

I have been considering changing my username for awhile now, considering the 4t in my old username stood for 4 tanks. We are way past that now! Mtsguy21 is a name I was using for another forum, and I really love that name. Mts is self explanatory, and the 21 is because my profession is blackjack dealer. Hopefully the change won't cause too much confusion.

2. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

Only for the people who know chrisb4t is my hubby... and the thread about our tanks that is labeled with your old name...:p

3. Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

how many tanks are you guys up to now?

4. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

We took the 2 - 20gals down fo now so 6 are up and running at the moment, but we have 13 all together. We will be setting up the 125gal and the 90gal soon, but at the moment we have a 5gal, 10gal, 15gal, 30gal, 55gal and 75gal running. The 75gal will be replaced with the 90gal. So when everything is all done we will probbibly have 9 running 2-5's, 10, 15, 20, 30, 55, 90 and 125gal. The spare 20gal will become a hospitol/ nursery and the 2 and 3gals will be intermittentlly used as shrimp nurseries.

5. jdhef Moderator Moderator Member

That's pretty ironic, since my father's profession is Blackjack player!

Well actually he's retired, but he does at least one day a week down in AC playing BJ and he refers to it as going to work.

6. LyndaB Fishlore Legend Member

I'm very confused. Please don't do this to me. :;laughing

7. Lexi03 Well Known Member Member

:;laughing he has issuses with changing names recentlly. One of our angelfish has two names now because when we got the angels we got 3, when the 2 we have paired up earlier then we expected a pair to form, they killed the third angel before we relized what was happening. Apparently Chris liked the name of the angel that died beter and at some point decided to change one of the living angels to that name. I said not to because I already had photos and threads posted with the origanal name, so now I call the angel Sam, and Chris calls him Dean.

8. jdhef Moderator Moderator Member

Hopefully he doesn't force you to change your name!:)

9. mtsguy21 Well Known Member Member

I don't make lexi do anything.

10. LyndaB Fishlore Legend Member

that's a good boy...... ;D

11. jdhef Moderator Moderator Member

I really wanted to write "coerce" , but I wasn't sure I could spell it correctly! (and I'm still not sure I did)

12. LyndaB Fishlore Legend Member

that's a good boy.... ;D