Chino and Rosie the Trapdoor snail plus babies!

MsKDV

Hi all. So Chino is still doing well, but I put a black piece of foam poster board on the back of the tank. He flares at it haha. He’s eating normally and swimming around so I’m not terribly concerned. I figure that he’ll get used to it eventually and give up.

I’ve counted three baby snails so far! My daughter named the momma Rosy. I’ve read that each trapdoor snail has a unique shell so I’m excited to name the babies once they are big enough. I’m hoping to remove all the males once I can sex them.
Any guesses for the actual number of babies?

MsKDV

Hi all. So Chino is still doing well, but I put a black piece of foam poster board on the back of the tank. He flares at it haha. He’s eating normally and swimming around so I’m not terribly concerned. I figure that he’ll get used to it eventually and give up.

I’ve counted three baby snails so far! My daughter named the momma Rosy. I’ve read that each trapdoor snail has a unique shell so I’m excited to name the babies once they are big enough. I’m hoping to remove all the males once I can sex them.
Any guesses for the actual number of babies?

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
MsKDV
  • Question
Replies
Views
mantarae88
Replies
Views
Sewerrat
Replies