Chilling out

Discussion in 'Saltwater Crabs' started by Kyle23, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Kyle23

Kyle23New MemberMember

Emerald crab chilling out in his favourite spot lol little guy spends 1/3 of his time there

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. 1971roadrunner

1971roadrunnerWell Known MemberMember

Nice E. crab, I have them myself and consider them a must have. Unbelievable how hard they attach themselves onto to live rock once on there, (if they for some reason need to be removed)...strong little buggers!!!

3. OP
    OP
    Kyle23

Kyle23New MemberMember

Thanks iv been thinking of adding one or two more but iv learned in the past from over stocking my snails and they starv to death so taking it slow

4. 1971roadrunner

I for one am VERY impressed with how things are coming along with your tank, great job :). You could always supplement their food (maybe add a few kool snails or a crab?) but better to wait some and let things settle. Please remember to research everything you think (no matter what) and take it slow. You already have an amazing tank and in time will have one that will definitely blow Mike tank right out of the water :)!!!

* keep an eye on nitrates (NO3) and phosphates (PO4) etc...with a test kit regularly, just a thought :)!

5. 1971roadrunner

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  6. OP
    OP
    Kyle23

Kyle23New MemberMember

I test for everything even though i just have a Fowler tank. In the future i plan on setting up a reef tank. So trying to get everything figured out now lol. And i have to take it slow my wife reminds me all the time about my first tank disaster i had last year. But learned from my mistakes and has been smooth sailing for a year now.