Well Known Member
- Reaction score
Ok here is the deal. My 2yp woke up this morning before me and dumped every chemical and all fish food I had under my aquarium into my 30g. These chemicals include an entire LG bottle of water conditioner, small bottle of antibacterial meds, an entire lg bottle of algaefix (never used), my test water kits drops, and again all flakes and pellets. The store wont be open for another 2 hrs so is it better to leave the water as is or put the fish in straight tap water with chlorine and all? I'm freaking out!!!