Chihiros A601 Watt Or Par Levels

appcontrol

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I am waiting for this light to come and make substitute for my two 10w diy reflectors , but i want to know how many watt or par or lum or any other mesurments are on 7 dimmable levels.
At max its 39watts, 5800 lumen, 117 leds, but on other 6 levels i can't find info.
Did anyone test it?

-Mak-

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years

appcontrol

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
-Mak- said:
https://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/ada-wasmas-zetlight-twinstar-chihiros-led-par-data-the-power-of-light.43178/

UK based forum, so distances are probably in cm, I'm assuming. It has the PAR for what I'm assuming is the max level, but not the lower 6.

With levels:

https://www.ukaps.org/forum/threads/chihiros-series-a-plus-par-data.49826/

The two threads have slightly different readings, but the actual PAR is probably close to what they say.
Thank you very much. So with those charts i assume i would need to have my 60cm long light on setting 3 max 4, in 20 gallon long tank with bio co2 so no pressurezid one.

-Mak-

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
appcontrol said:
Thank you very much. So with those charts i assume i would need to have my 60cm long light on setting 3 max 4, in 20 gallon long tank with bio co2 so no pressurezid one.
I think I would depend on your plants, substrate, ferts etc but a lower level is good to start with, and then gradually increase.

appcontrol

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
-Mak- said:
I think I would depend on your plants, substrate, ferts etc but a lower level is good to start with, and then gradually increase.
Yep i will start with 7hour level 3 probably. Once again tnx for help.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom