Chickadee is going to be absent for a while!

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I am so sorry to say that I am now at a friend's home using her computer and I can only do this one time as I do have transportation issues. My computer lost its ability to accept internet capabilities for some reason that my ISP and Microsoft neither seem to figure out. So I am having a new processor built and sent to me but am told that it cannot possibly be here before the end of next week so I will be absent from the forum until then. I do apologize and will miss you all terribly. I am sure that the other very capable members of the forum are able and willing to help and will do a very fine and competent job in helping with any Betta questions that may arise.

I wish you all well while I am gone and have happy fish days. I care for you all and will be back as soon as I can.

Rose

Gwenz

Well Known Member
Reaction score
We'll miss you Rose, and hope that you will be back soon. I'm sure everyone here will help with questions while you are away. I hope you and your fish are OK.

We will miss you here.

Gwenz

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thank you all for the kind words and I want to thank everyone who did such a great job of helping out while I was out of computer ability. I missed you all and am so glad to be back.

You have done great and it is so nice to see that we have some new residents on the board. It is nice to be home.

Rose

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom