Free Chicagoland -- Multiple Used Tanks (2.5G to 20H) Available

dwc13

I need to clear out space in the basement for my expanding model railroad layout. So I'm looking for 2 (or more) good homes for several aquariums from my MTS days long ago. Available are 2.5G, 5.5G, 10G and 20H rectangular glass aquariums, one (1) of each. Did I mention they're being offered at no charge? Yup, free.

All of the aquariums have been stored for @10 years. They appear to be in very good condition, but plan on testing and cleaning before use. I will also include a few other fish-keeping related items with each aquarium at no charge. I don't have an inventory of the other items to share at this time. Let's just say I believe the recipients will be happy. Perhaps very happy.

The catch: Local pickup only. No delivery. No shipping. So if you live in Chicago (IL) or one of its suburbs, this could be a great opportunity. Please note I have the final say on all things associated with this giveaway.

If you're interested, please let me know.

Leeman75

Wow! I would love to take one (or more if no interest from others)!

Shrimpgeek

I could probably pick one up on my trip to Wisconsin may 22 to 26, if any are still available. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity!

dwc13

Leeman75 -

I'll mark you down for the 5.5G & 20H tanks per your PM. We'll figure out the local pick up details via PM.

Shrimpgeek -

The 2.5G & 10G tanks are still available. Let me know if you want one or both of them. If so, we'll figure out the local pick up details via PM.

Leeman75

Leeman75 -

I'll mark you down for the 5.5G & 20H tanks per your PM. We'll figure out the local pick up details via PM.

Awesome!! Thank you!!

Shrimpgeek

If anyone else wants them, that's great. Thank you, I'll let you know!

dwc13

Update #1: The 2.5G and 10G aquariums are still available.

The 5.5G and 20H tanks have been claimed.

LHAquatics

Update #1: The 2.5G and 10G aquariums are still available.

The 5.5G and 20H tanks have been claimed.
I'm interested.

dwc13

I'm interested.

Great -- which remaining tank(s) are you interested in? The 2.5G and 10G tanks are available for local pickup.

dwc13

Update #2: The 2.5G and 10G tanks are tentatively claimed via PM.

The 5.5G and 20H tanks have already been claimed.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
coolio3991
Replies
Views
JLAquatics
Replies
Views
mattgirl
Replies
Views