Chicago Area - Aquarium Adventure Annual Sale

Leeman75
For anyone living in the Chicago area, Aquatic Adventure in Hoffman Estates is having their annual giant sale and it's definitely worth going to if you need any supplies. Though in years past, they had fish and plants on sale too, it doesn't seem to be the case this year...probably due to high demand with COVID.

However, almost everything else in the store is on sale. All decor is 35% off and I scored a really great piece of driftwood for a great price when I went on Friday. Also, Omega One fish food (my favorite) is 50% off!!

I'm not sure when the sale ends, but here is a link to their advertisement on Facebook:
I wasn't sure if I could post their actual advertisement as a thumbnail or not.

Betta'sAnonymous
Heck, just the sale on driftwood is worth it in my opinion. Too bad i wasn't much closer! I don't miss too many chances to go to a store to check out driftwood....you never know when you might find a piece that just POPS out at you.

Leeman75
Betta'sAnonymous said:
Heck, just the sale on driftwood is worth it in my opinion. Too bad i wasn't much closer! I don't miss too many chances to go to a store to check out driftwood....you never know when you might find a piece that just POPS out at you.
I agree. I've been wanting a bigger (taller) piece of driftwood for a long time and have been holding out, waiting for this sale. I got just what I wanted!! It's the big Manzanita piece in the middle pic.

20210212_195507.jpg

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom