Cherry Shrimp With Angelfish

Discussion in 'Freshwater Beginners' started by Angelfishlover123124125, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Angelfishlover123124125

Angelfishlover123124125Valued MemberMember

When i setup my tank a few weeks ago i put in about 5 big cherry shrimp and some angelfish.The angelfish couldn't eat them because they were too big but they disappeared from the tank.

2. jlm418Valued MemberMember

Angelfish ate them. Or they are hiding so they won't get eaten. Third option they died and you couldn't see the bodies. (They can be hard to spot)

3. Cheesearmada

CheesearmadaValued MemberMember

Are you sure the angelfish didn't eat them? Also, shrimp in general like to hide so maybe they are still in the tank but just hiding underneath something.

4. OP
    OP
    Angelfishlover123124125

I removed all the plants and everything to try and find them but they weren't there

5. Cheesearmada

CheesearmadaValued MemberMember

Well they probably got eaten.

6. Samuel97

Samuel97Well Known MemberMember

I'd say the angels more than likely ate them, but they are rather good at hiding.

7. MrChip53New MemberMember

Or they got sucked into your filter.

8. OP
    OP
    Angelfishlover123124125

I wad going to check that but they were too big to get sucked in

9. DoubleDutch

DoubleDutchFishlore LegendMember

Another vote for the angels.

10. Jocelyn AdelmanFishlore VIPMember

My angels obliterated over 40 cherry shrimp... first time I added ten, all gone. Second I added 30, all gone within a week (moderately planted tank)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice