Cherry barbs gills are red

Fishowner24
Member
I just noticed that my cherry barbs gills are red and there stomachs are a little big and laxative foods I can give them and why there gills are red
 
NoahLikesFish
Member
All fish gills are red, they are filled with blood I think and it’s where oxygen exchange takes place like how the human lung works.

I’m unsure but I think that barb is normal
 
  • Thread Starter
Fishowner24
Member
NoahLikesFish said:
All fish gills are red, they are filled with blood I think and it’s where oxygen exchange takes place like how the human lung works.
Ok also I just looked at pics and it looks like all cherry barbs gills are red like that. Do you know if any fish laxatives though?
 
NoahLikesFish
Member
Fishowner24 said:
Ok also I just looked at pics and it looks like all cherry barbs gills are red like that. Do you know if any fish laxatives though?
Peas cut them up
 
  • Thread Starter
Fishowner24
Member
NoahLikesFish said:
I’m unsure but I think that barb is normal
Ok
 
NoahLikesFish
Member
NoahLikesFish said:
Peas cut them up
They look healthy to me though just wait and see what happens
 
  • Thread Starter
Fishowner24
Member
NoahLikesFish said:
They look healthy to me though just wait and see what happens
Ok thanks
 

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom