Checkin' In...

1. FishFan Member Member

Hi Fish Friends!!! Sorry I have been so scarce as of late. Lots of personal things going on (with me) and getting my son ready for school, dealing with the first bugs (illnesses) of the fall and what not. Just don't have a lot of free time to come and post...BUT-I did want to peek in tonight quick and let you all know I am still alive and still thinking of my FishyFriends ;) I also took my neighbors froggy from her-she has goldfish and not the type of set up I have and he was knocking on deaths door :( It was SO sad, so I rescued him and in only a few days, he's 75% back to normal! :D So, hope everyone is well and enjoying their time here. Don't miss me too much ;) j/k
    Fishy Kisses (ew),
    Mary

2. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Hope everything is going well! It's always better when Fishfan is here. ;)

3. Jason Well Known Member Member

You all are so happy, positive and always willing to give out advice. This forum is filled with so many nice people. Always lookin forward to checking up on what someones got to say! :D

4. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

uuummmmm I loves fishey kisses, got lots from the clown loaches this morning(they were bribing for food :D glad all's going well FishFan.
    Carol