Cheapest Place To Gwt Fluval 3.0 Or Finnex 24/7?!

Mike1995

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
whats the cheapest place/price to get either of these in the 30" size? So far I've seen the fluval 3.0 around $134 everywhere. And the finnex 24/7, whatever the newest ones are, is around $92-$107 for the size i need (30"), pretty much amazon and my lfs.

Lonnie

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Hi Mike, I have been researching the same subject. Have been searching on eBay. I am planning on buying the Finnex 24/7 CC. A friend recommend it for the algae control. Apparently it has settings to allow the user to adjust the light frequency etc....

I have been comparing prices on eBay.

Mike1995

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Lonnie said:
Hi Mike, I have been researching the same subject. Have been searching on eBay. I am planning on buying the Finnex 24/7 CC. A friend recommend it for the algae control. Apparently it has settings to allow the user to adjust the light frequency etc....

I have been comparing prices on eBay.
what's the best prices you're coming by on eBay?

SFGiantsGuy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
YO! So before you spend an arm & a leg on Ebay and Amazon shipping, I highly recommend checking out my all-time, #1 fave fish people: Aquarium Co-op. They have the 3.0 for only $135 with flawless, and very caring FREE shipping. I buy 95% of my fish/aquarium stuff from them. Period. 5 stars and A+ for the best products, shipping and customer service, hands down. Cory's the owner and super professional and super awesome.

And also, other than lights, which is FREE shipping, anything else, no matter what you purchase, they only charge $5 shipping, and only take 3-4 days, tops. I've bought snails, plants, filter media, meds, a lot of items: Only $5 shipping. In only 3-4 days. Period.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom