Cheap places to buy good Cichlids?

Discussion in 'African Cichlids' started by Bucket20, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Bucket20New MemberMember

I live in a rural town quiet far from any local fish store and when i do travel they never have anything i am looking for! Im looking for someone that can sell me cichlids either online or through just personal home breeding. Any info will help:)

2. RogueAgent94

RogueAgent94Fishlore VIPMember

Aquabid.com is a good place to look. Once you have 50 posts you'll be able to use this forum's Buy/Sell/Trade forum where you can buy from other members. Many of us breed cichlids and some can acquire many other types of cichlids so I'm sure you'll be able to find what you want there.

3. Atomsk

AtomskValued MemberMember

Check out  

4. OP
    OP
    B

Bucket20New MemberMember

Well im just looking to buy a few small cichlids. It there options like this online?

5. RogueAgent94

RogueAgent94Fishlore VIPMember

What kind of cichlids.. Most places will sell you as many as you want lol. You can also find some cichlids on ebay.

6. AlexAlexWell Known MemberMember

is the cheapest online for Mbunas if you are going to purchase them online. Other websites seem to be a bit higher in the shipping prices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice