Charlie and his buddies

1. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Well QT is over and Sin and Sam moved in with Charlie yesterday. Things seem to be going well now. Yesterday I was worried about Sin since she was acting really lethargic and constantly trying to hide. However this morning Charlie chased her out of the Java Moss she was hiding in and since then she's been much more active and lively. I think part of her problem was that she conked herself pretty good when I netted her out of the QT and into the transfer container.
    Pictures to follow as soon as I get a good one. I swear the Betta's are easier to take Pic's of then the Goldies. :p

2. Chris123 Well Known Member Member

Cool can't wait for pics :cool:

3. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

lol thats great! i know how excited you were about it LOL cant wait to see the pics :photo:

4. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

It's a great feeling when Q time is over, isn't it? For me, it's always anxious time too.
    Can't wait for the pics!

5. shellbell4ever Well Known Member Member

I'm so excited for you all :) Can not wait to see pic's of all your babies in the new tank :)

6. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Can't wait for the pics! I bet you're relieved that the quarantine is over!

7. yukoandk Member Member

pics, pics, pics!!!
    I know, young goldfish are hard to capture on camera! Oh, but they're so cute look at... Congrats on new addition!

8. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Thanks Everyone, QT was defiantly stressful lol. I started with 6 tiger barbs in the tank next to these guys and I'm down to 2 know, makes me leery of adding them to they're future tank since I don't know what's going on.

P.S. Just a reminder Sin is the red cap organda, Sam is the white and orange lion head, and the big fat Orange guy is Charlie (now with out his adorable black mustache, tail, and back :p)
    However in happier news... I kinda cheated with the pictures, video's easier :p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNJ37GTFlTE

Attached Files:

9. bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

They're so cute! Thanks for sharing the pic and vid. They look very happy!

10. Diggly Well Known Member Member

Oh they are lovely! im happy to hear that the quarantine went well :)

11. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

Great video! They look really happy together. :)

I wuv Charlie! :;hug2 I wish I could give him snuggles!

12. Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Really cute video!

13. shellbell4ever Well Known Member Member

awesome video :) they really look like they're all getting along quite well :) My Pumpkin lost his mustache too :(

14. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Hello Red. The fish are beautiful! Great video too :) Everyone looks so happy!
    Ken

15. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Thanks everyone :D
    They're all fat little fishy pigs :p