Charge for set up new tank

Wrona0306

Hi everyone
Have quastion to enyone who know answer.
I set up 2day new tank for my 1st customer juwel rio 180 and had problem with price for job so is here someone what know what i shut charge him. He had all staff i just use my knowlege and skills also i will look after this tank and he will pay me for that but what he shut pay me?

Attachments

• 20210628_195650.jpg
    20210628_195650.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 31

Dunk2

Hi everyone
Have quastion to enyone who know answer.
I set up 2day new tank for my 1st customer juwel rio 180 and had problem with price for job so is here someone what know what i shut charge him. He had all staff i just use my knowlege and skills also i will look after this tank and he will pay me for that but what he shut pay me?

Great looking tank, but your question is difficult to answer.

Have you researched what others in your area (or as close to your area as possible) are charging for a similar service?

Upvote 0

pagoda

Since aquariums differ so much and no two clients will ever want the same thing, you could charge by the hour instead of a flat fee....

Initial set up could include purchase of aquarium and ancilliaries or the client might have their own already, so a by the hour fee would be easy to work out depending what they want and how big the aquarium is.

Weekly or monthly maintenance plans could be 12 months for the cost of 10 months....always nice to throw in a carrot of two months free, makes the client feel special and more willing to have more work done. They can be a preset cost payable upfront for the year or on a month by month basis.

The actual amount you charge per hour is what you feel you are worth and the intensity of the job in hand. It can either be a straight amount or it can alter according to how much work is required on an aquarium by aquarium basis.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
FishDin
  • Question
Replies
Views
jtjgg
  • Question
Replies