Chaotic Lunchtime

MissNoodle

Well Known Member
Reaction score

I mean, it's just a couple of herbivore pellets for my twig cat, theyre harder and dont dissolve so fast so she can eat them while the other hogs in the tank have to work at them...

But they go bonkers over them despite the work!

Also, my large pepper is pushy with the other fish lol

Elkwatcher

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Great video, nice to see your Kuli out! I've noticed that my Pepper's are a lot more skitty than my laid back Albino's and I don't see them as much. They are almost snoby! Your's are beautiful.

MissNoodle

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Great video, nice to see your Kuli out! I've noticed that my Pepper's are a lot more skitty than my laid back Albino's and I don't see them as much. They are almost snoby! Your's are beautiful.
My loaches are always out and about. Theyre just less in-your-face about it than the cories lol i got 6 in there, 3 javas and 3 kuhlis.

My trilineatus cories are always around, the peppers are a bit more camera shy if i try to take a photo, they move away but will come back lol

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
HAHA great video! 6 words for you "More shrimp pellets More shrimp pellets" I like your what appears to be an MM sunburst platy showing up for a piece of the action as well. We miss our orange MM platy "Tomatoes" was his name and surprisingly as social as they are he was the boss of our 55 gallon tank for close to 2 years... He even kept the Serpaes in check

MissNoodle

Well Known Member
Reaction score
HAHA great video! 6 words for you "More shrimp pellets More shrimp pellets" I like your what appears to be an MM sunburst platy showing up for a piece of the action as well. We miss our orange MM platy "Tomatoes" was his name and surprisingly as social as they are he was the boss of our 55 gallon tank for close to 2 years... He even kept the Serpaes in check
I DO have shrimp pellets too, but i offer different foods daily to keep variety lol

Is she a sunburst? I know shes a hifin. She was incredibly pretty. In the right light, her mickey mouse marking is blue rather than black. She more often hangs out with the cories rather than with my other two platies. Probably because she knows they mean food lol

I have a molly in my other tank, shes the boss. All the skirt tetras steer clear of her lol

Attachments

kallililly1973

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
I DO have shrimp pellets too, but i offer different foods daily to keep variety lol

Is she a sunburst? I know shes a hifin. She was incredibly pretty. In the right light, her mickey mouse marking is blue rather than black. She more often hangs out with the cories rather than with my other two platies. Probably because she knows they mean food lol

I have a molly in my other tank, shes the boss. All the skirt tetras steer clear of her lol
I was just guessing shes a sunburst going by the colors but definitely appears to be. Very nice looking fishes you have for sure and yes they know the corys mean food for sure hahahhaa
Edit: after looking up sunburst you may have a hifin yellow platy either way platy are awesome community fish. I think the sunburst would have a bit of reddish/orange at their tail end.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom