Changing co2?

JitsuMitsu

I was changing my co2 ista cartridge to a uns nano 95g cartridge my regulator is a tiny one with a bubbclr counter on top. I had it sealed and off screwing it on immediately it started to shoot out the sides then it got frozen. So i wasted an entire one. What did i do wrong? I should’ve just continued screwing it on? Thanks!

OP
JitsuMitsu

JitsuMitsu

Nickguy5467 said:
forget to close the valve?
The valve is what controls how much pressure? I was positive i had it all the way off. There is a tiny hole on top of the bubble counter but that was screwed in all the way. I didn’t put the cartridge in that much cuz it was shooting out the sides right away

Nickguy5467

Well Known
JitsuMitsu said:
The valve is what controls how much pressure? I was positive i had it all the way off. There is a tiny hole on top of the bubble counter but that was screwed in all the way. I didn’t put the cartridge in that much cuz it was shooting out the sides right away
i dunno , i have that stupid fluval co2 kit that regulates nothing . i just have to remember to have the needle valve closed when i add a new cartridge, i want to start using regulators with a cylinder but im still figuring out how it works . so until then . my wallet is crying

OP
JitsuMitsu

JitsuMitsu

Nickguy5467 said:
i dunno , i have that stupid fluval co2 kit that regulates nothing . i just have to remember to have the needle valve closed when i add a new cartridge, i want to start using regulators with a cylinder but im still figuring out how it works . so until then . my wallet is crying
I was using a kit that uses ista cartridges, i used uns cartridge maybe that could be it?

New Threads